Why would Jason even try to be with her? After all, she rejected him, he hurt her, and she knew that he was attracted to Molly who was the opposite of her.

She got out of the bed and went to the closet where the staff already unpacked her clothes and folded it on the shelves. She put on a pair of washed out mom jeans she liked so much and her little Pink Floyd t-shirt that she tucked in her pants. She brushed her teeth and her hair which she left untied parting on the one side. She put on her black dr. Martens boots with loosed shoulaces. She didn't bother with make up.

Why would she dress up after all? Jason doesn't care about her at all and she ain't trying to seduce anyone. It's not her. This is her, she thought looking herself in the mirror. It's time for him and everyone else to get to know her. She made the bed and went to the kitchen to get cup of coffee.

-Good morning angel. How did you sleep? - Rosa greeted her while smiling from cheek to cheek.

-Morning, Rosa. I slept great, thanks. - Angie answered.

-Jason still asleep? -Rosa asked. - Should I make him breakfast?

Her question pierced through Angies heart. - I don't know, sorry. He isn't in the bedroom, I think he wasn't there the whole night. - Angie said.

Rosa was surprised. She thought that Jason was thrilled with his new wife. She saw him looking at her last night at the dinner. She knew he was fascinated by her. She even went as far as thinking how soon she'll look after babies in the house. - Oh, ok darling. Well, what can I do for you?- Rosa asked.

-Have cup of coffee with me. -Angie smiled.

-Sure, honey. -Rosa said while pouring herself and Angie a cup.

-I want to know more about the estate and the house. I want to help in the kitchen and everywhere else that you might need help. - Angie said while sipping her coffee.

Rosa was surprised by her eagerness to help. She didn't need to do anything since there's a lot of staff already in the house taking care of chores. -Honey, you do know that you are our mistress? You don't need to do anything!

-I'm not the type of person who just sits around doing nothing. I'll go crazy. I want to help. I want to learn to take care of the estate. -Angie smiled. -Please, show me around.

-You remind me so much of Jasons mother. She was always in charge of every little detail in the house. She decorated the whole house and took care of everything and everyone. - Rosa explained.

-I don't know much about his parents or his family. -Angie said. -I'll need you to tell me everything.

-Of course, child. Now, first you'll need to eat your breakfast. -Rosa said while putting a plate of just made grilled cheese toast in front of Angie.

-Thank you, Rosa. I'm so grateful you're here. - Angie smiled.

-Me too, dear. I like having you around already. -Rosa said.

The two women laughed in the kitchen and talked about all sorts of things relating the house and the Family. After a while, Jason walked in wearing a suit that fits him perfectly. His hair on point.

-Rosa would you mind getting me cup of coffee? -he asked from the door not seeing his wife in the kitchen.

-Hi. -he heard a soft voice comming from the kitchen. -Rosa stepped out, she had some work to do in the garden. -Angie explained while handing him a cup of coffee.

He was surprised by her presence in the kitchen. He looked at his wife confused by her clothes. She didn't even bother and she looked more beautiful than any other woman he ever seen in his life. She was so naturally perfect.

Looking at her and then at himself he realized that they're so different. No one would ever assume that they're husband and wife. She was dressed like a regular teenage girl but she was so comforable in her outfit. Somehow she managed to look even more beautiful. So this is Angie, he thought to himself.

-Good morning. -he said confused. -Thanks.

-No problem. Here's the breakfast and the newspapers are on the table.

First morning at the house and she already knew his routine.

-You don't need to do this. There's a plenty of help in the house. Everyone is at your service and you'll be given anything you want. If you want money for the clothes or shopping, I already transffered some funds on your bank account. If you need more just say. - Jason said while looking at his wife cleaning the kitchen counter.

-There's no need for that. I already have everything I need and I'm not really interested in shopping for clothes just for the sake of it. -Angie rudely said.

She wasn't at all happy with his assumption that she's just some spoiled girl with nothing to do but spend money on clothes and make up.

-There's also no need to be rude. I just wanted to make you comfortable. After all, you're my wife and therefore you're not here to clean and serve. -Jason explained.

-Why am I here then? I want to help with the estate. I don't want to just sit around and do nothing! -Angie answered.

-Fair point. -Jason said. -You can do whatever you want. I should go. Thanks for the breakfast. See you at dinner.

He stood up from the table and kissed her on her cheek which only confused her. Is this how we'll be acting from now on? Tolarate eachother as much as we can? -Angie thought.