6: Relationship Proposal

Isabella

Ever since our conversation in the conference room 2 months ago, I have been on edge to find out what he meant. Finally, he said he will talk to me about it today once I clock out.

So, I went about my day. Did my work. Then, I clocked out and made my way to his office. But I took my time. I didn't want to seem desperate.

His office looked dark so I started to assume he left already but I knocked anyways.

"Come in." I heard a lazy voice before walking in.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Yes, but it's okay." He smiled. "Here to gain knowledge?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay, I'm just going to get straight into it, do you know what a dominant and submissive relationship is?"

"Yes, but..." He cut my sentence short.

"I want you to be my submissive," He stated before adding, "but, you would need to be correctly educated about this kind of relationship meaning you would need to be trained by me to fully understand everything that comes in this package."

"This sounds like a business deal."

"Well, you would need to sign a contract that basically says you agree to live with me for a total of 6 months while I train and perfect you into an ideal and understanding submissive."

I didn't know how to respond. I felt like I was being purchased. This was such a weird conversation.

"I understand this could be overwhelming, that is why I have emailed you the contract so you can look over it and if you don't want this then I will understand. This lifestyle isn't for everyone and I know that."

"I'm going to say yes." He looked at me with a shocked expression held on his face. "But I do want to look over the contract so I could make some changes if that's okay."

He nodded, "of course but are you sure? You might change your mind."

"I'm sure. I want to experience new things even if I end up changing my mind about them. It's only six months, how bad could it be?"

He scoffed and that worried me.
———
✅Completed and Edited