21: Conversations

Damien

I laid Isabella back in her bed after what just happened in the kitchen downstairs. I shouldn't have touched her but I couldn't help myself. Her soft, beautiful skin against mine made my heart skip a beat.

I wanted to know what had happened to cause her to react in that way, but she doesn't want to talk about it. And I sure as hell wasn't going to force her to do something she didn't want to do.

I stayed with her for a minute. Until she fell asleep.

I walked into her closet and only saw a few old shirts of mine that she stole from me when she still lived there. I chuckled at the thought and pulled one off the hanger.

I walked back into the room and placed the shirt over her small body, and took off her shirt from underneath not wanting to invade her privacy.

I placed a piece of her hair behind her ear and smiled down at her. "Princess, if only you knew how much I miss you being mine." I kissed her forehead before walking out and quietly closing the door behind me.

Isabella

I woke up once again. Looking around, I was all alone. I thought about last night and ran my fingers through my hair. He's probably so confused as to why I freaked out.

I get up out of bed and walk downstairs. It's still kind of dark outside since it's like 3 AM.

I was coming down to grab a glass of water, but I heard some movement coming from Damien's office. I walked over with my glass of water and hesitantly knocked on his door. "It's an open princess." He says loud enough for me to hear from the other side of the doors.

I slowly open the door and poke my head in. "Am I allowed to come in? I've only been in here once before." I said a little too excited.

He chuckled at my question, "Of course, you can come in, it's nothing too special." He said playfully. I practically run inside and he scolds me. I instinctively stop and sit down.

I shocked myself and him. "Instinct," I say. He looks at me with wide eyes while my face became hot.

"This is why I never let you come in here." He slapped his head. I couldn't help but giggle a bit. "You know, you tend to fall asleep a lot!" He teased me. I smacked his chest and we sat there laughing for a bit.

I was enjoying just talking to Damien. I think this was the first time we sat down together and had a normal conversation.

Whatever it was, I was enjoying it.

James

Of course, she went with Damien, that whore. She just doesn't understand. She's mine!

Good thing she hasn't told Damien anything. She'll just look stupid. He won't believe her. She's left him once, he might just think she'll do it again.

I told her I wanted her home by tonight, and she didn't come. She better hope I never get my hands on her. Because she will see what happens.

She's always been so fragile, although that mouth goes off a lot. I'll have to control that too.

Just then I got a call. Or maybe sooner than later.