13: Surprise Pt.2

Isabella

Damien made sure that I knew just because he was letting me in his room today, the rules were still the same as before. It sucked but at the same time, I knew what I got myself into so I can't blame anyone but me.

I walked into his room nervously with him behind me. The door closed and I turned around to see him already looking down at me. "Hi, beautiful." He smiled evilly before grabbing me and throwing me flat on the bed. Then he flips me over by my legs and undoes the little straps in the back of my set. "You're going to have to beg me to stop once I start."

My eyes widened at his comment and goosebumps spread throughout my skin. Once he gets it undone, I feel him start to leave a trail of kisses and hickeys up my back until he gets to my shoulder. With all his weight on me, he reaches under my chin and lifts my head giving him access to kiss me sloppy.

"Are you wet for me yet?" He asked and I moaned feeling him on me. "Let's check, shall we?" He reached underneath the cloth covering me and found my pussy begging for him. "Mmm."

"I want you to use me, daddy." I moaned against him. "Please, I want you so badly."

Damien pulled his hand away and rested it on my tummy making me arch my back up against him. He pushed my head down against the bed and then slapped my ass hard causing me to cry out. He did it again and again and again until I was squirming and almost crying from the pain.

"Did you like that?" I nodded and he sighed, getting up again. "How pathetic is it of you to enjoy a man not only slapping you whenever he wants but also spanking you so much you are begging for him to stop?" He laughed and his degrading words did something to me.

"Such."
"A."
"Fucking."
"Pathetic."
"Slut."

He spanked me in between each word. Harder after each one. "Let's get this out of the way." He pulled the set away leaving me exposed to him.

I feel him position himself at my entrance and I get anxious. "This is only gonna hurt for a little while." I simply nod but he pulls my head back by my hair, "What was that?"

I whine, "Okay m-master!" After a few moments, I feel a sharp pain rush through me making me scream. He stopped for only a second to check on me before continuing.

"Fuck, you feel so good wrapped around my dick baby." He kept thrusting his hips, fucking me. It felt so good to finally feel him inside of me.

"Go faster," I beg and soon enough the stinging sensation was gone. All I felt was pleasure. I was moaning he let out grunts and moans now and then.

"Who do you belong to?" He suddenly asked holding onto my waist and still fucking me. No way he expected me to answer. I can barely handle him inside of me. "Who do you belong to whore?" He slammed into me extremely hard.

"Y...You I be...belong to you!" I screamed. I already came but he kept going and I was getting close again. "I...I'm close again M...Master."

"Well, hold it because we are nowhere near done."

He fucked me all night, long and hard. He had me screaming and moaning at the top of my lungs. I was crying and squirming from the overstimulation. He put me in so many different positions, he even tied me up for the last couple of rounds and brought in dildos and vibrators.

I was begging to stop cumming but I never said my safe word because, in reality, I was enjoying all of it. I wanted to prove that I could take it.

He tied my hands behind my back and attached a vibrator to my clit while also making me ride his dick.

I thought he was going to go easy on me but he tested all my limits and more.
———
✅Completed and Edited