38: Take Out

Isabella

Jackson fell asleep on the drive to the airport. It was going to be a 3-hour flight, and I was hoping that Jackson would sleep through the flight but he might just regain all of his energy. We got to the airport about 30 minutes before our flight took off. A porter helped and Jackson carries all of our luggage onto the plane storage. I texted Damien right before we landed.

Me: Jackson and I are about to get on the flight! See you in a couple of hours babe!

I got on the plane before I could open his message. I played games with Jackson the whole flight, we talked about what life would be like in Miami.

I know Jackson didn't exactly understand what was going on yet but I was going to try my best to explain it all to him at the right time.

3 hours 30 minutes later

Me and Jackson arrived in Miami at around 4:25 P.M. Gosh it felt so nice to be back here! In my city!

I looked around for Damien and I finally saw him and he was with Marco. We ran to them and I gave them both huge hugs. "Ugh! I can't believe I'm back here after so long!" I say. Damien smiles at me and then kneels at Jackson's level.

"Hey, little dude!" He holds his fist out. Jackson gets excited.

"Hi, big dude!" He bumps Damien's fist.

He ruffles his hair and then stands back up. Jackson yawns and Damien notices. "Are you tired?" Jackson nods and I watch as Damien picks him up. Jackson wraps his arms around Damien and leans his head on his shoulder letting himself fall asleep.

I take this moment and snap a picture of them. I smile at it making it my lock screen. We all start walking to Damien's car. I look over at Marco who has gotten way taller, "Dang dude! It's been a couple of weeks, how did you get so much taller already?" I mess up his hair. He laughs pushing my hands away.

"I've gotten older too, turned 17 last week." I make wide eyes at him.

"No wayyyyyy!" He nods and I attack him in a bear hug. "Why didn't you say anything?!!!" I punch his shoulder 17 times. "Happy later birthday!" He laughs and we all go home.

I open the back door to get in and put Jackson in my lap but Damien already had a car seat. He noticed that I noticed and makes a silly face at me, "I always come prepared princess." I laugh and put Jackson in the seat and I let Marco sit in the back with him.

"Babe! I have an important request!" Damien almost shouts.

"let my head fall back and I sigh, "What Damien?" I ask him. He looks at me making an awkward face.

"Why do you assume it's something bad?! I never make bad requests!" Both me and Marco laugh. We laugh harder when we notice this. Damien scolds us both.

"Okay, babe! What's your not-bad request?" I ask him while I smile in his direction.

"I just want to get takeout." I instantly agree with that request.

We get Chinese takeout and drive home right after. Jackson was still asleep when we got to Damien's house. I froze in front of his house. "What's wrong princess?" Damien asks me.

I shake my head, "all the memories are coming back to me." I shake it off and walk inside.

"It looks the same," I mention and he laughs.

I let Damien put Jackson to sleep in one of the rooms upstairs. We all start eating once he gets down to the living room. "You know..." Damien trailed off. Me and Marco looked at him waiting for him to finish his sentence. "I never got my end of the bet we made when we found out Jackson's gender!" He exclaimed dramatically upset. I rolled my eyes at him taking another bite of my food. "What bet?" Marco asked. "Oh let me tell you M! Back in the day...." he said, "she was a freak." He whispered. My eyes widened as I slapped my hand over his mouth.

Marco opened his mouth shocked, "No way!!! Little miss strict and goody-two-shoes?!" He replied.

I dropped my hands to my sides, "Wha- I am not a goody two shoes or strict!" I shout. They both make weird eyes and look away and continue to eat.

I smack them both and we all start laughing. "Well let ME tell you M! This man is a big cryer!" Damien looked at me as if I betrayed him, and Marcos didn't believe me.

"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard!" He says. Damien goes along with him to not blow his cover.

"No seriously! He cried one time while we watched the NoteBook."

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Damien shouts. I slap my hand over my mouth and start laughing.

"Okay, but who wouldn't cry to The NoteBook?" Marcos defends Damien. They look at each other as if they just fell in love.

"Oh my god! I hate you guys I'm going to bed." I say laughing and start walking up the stairs.

"Me too!" Damien says just a little too excited.

He gets upstairs at the same time as me and before I know it, I'm being slammed against the wall. He pinned my hands above my head and started kissing my neck with an occasional suck. "I missed doing this to you so badly princess!" He said pulling off his and my shirt. He throws me on the bed and takes off his pants.

I see the huge bulge forming in his boxers. He gets on top of me and takes off my pants leaving me in my undergarments. I pull his body closer to mine and start kissing him. He pulls away for a second to ask me the million-dollar question.

"Are you sure that you're ready for this princess? I don't want to rush you."

I nod my head yes eagerly trying to kiss him again. "Words princess."

He makes a stern face and I smirk, "Yes sir I'm sure"

He then proceeds to rip the rest of our clothes off. He positions himself at my entrance and I whine bucking my hips. "Please!" I exclaim.

"Please what? What do you want?" Damien asks me.

I whine, "fuck me! Pleaseeee!" And without a thought, he thrusts into me. I let out a scream from surprise. He turned me around making me arch my back. I become a moaning mess up until we finish in sync.

"Oh my god! That was..."

"yeah..."
———
✅Completed and Edited