12: Surprise Pt.1

Damien

I got back home a little later than promised tonight and I haven't heard from Isabella for a couple of hours. I was afraid she fell asleep waiting for me to get back home.

As soon as I walk in through the door, I hear the sound of her little feet running down the stairs.

I smile closing the door behind me and putting up my coat. "Hey baby, I'm sorry I came home so la..." I turned around to see Isabella standing at the end of the stairs looking different. Her hair was curled perfectly and her skin looked incredibly smooth even from the other side of the room. She was glowing. Then her clothes. She was wearing one of the red lingerie sets I bought her when we went shopping.

I've never seen her wear it until now and she looks perfect. I noticed every little detail about her as I got closer and closer. She painted her nails white, she shaved absolutely every inch of her skin which wouldn't have bothered me if she hadn't. Her lashes were more curled than normal, and darker. Her lips were shiny and she had the most beautiful necklace hanging around her neck.

It was a silver necklace with the letter 'D' on it. A day collar. I kissed right over it and then smiled down at her.

"Do you like how I look, Sir?" I stepped back and took her in once more. She looks perfect always but the way she was dressed now made me want to destroy her. The way the set hugged her body perfectly. Her titties begging for me to see them and the little straps were the only thing covering her back.

"You look absolutely beautiful princess." I grabbed her face and kissed her gently. "Jump." She listened and I grabbed onto her thighs wrapping her legs around my waist.

She pulled away from the kiss and looked at me with those innocent eyes. "Master," she called me which shocked me. Isabella has never used master with me. "This is your surprise." She smiled.

"Thank you, baby." I kissed her and smiled.

She giggled, still wrapped around me. "No, I am your surprise." Her face became red and I could feel how nervous she got. "I want you to fuck me, Master."

My eyes widened and I put her down. "Are you sure?"

"Yes Sir." She answered. "I have been thinking about it for the last couple of days and I want to."

I have wanted to take her to my bed since the moment I laid my eyes on her. But I didn't know her then. Now, I know her and I want to make sure she feels the safest she has ever felt when she's with me.

"If you don't want to we don't have to Damien." My head snapped to turn to her, watching her reach for one of the blankets she leaves on the couch.

"Go wait for me outside the red-room door in your respective position."

"Yes Sir."

Isabella has only been in the red room a couple of times and each time was for a punishment or a session.

After ten minutes, I find Isabella kneeling with her head down and her hands resting on her lap sitting in front of the door. She knows I'm here but doesn't dare speak or look up. Just like I trained her.

She was so easy to train because she was so willing to learn. Even though she is a huge brat, she is also very obedient and respectful and determined to be the best submissive she can be.

I unlocked the door and walked inside without her. I went through a few drawers and cabinets to get the things I wanted and then went to stand in front of her. She didn't move or make any noise no matter how long I stood there staring at her. She didn't want to lose.

"Look at me." She looked up and I unclipped the necklace from her neck and she looked like she just lost something that kept her alive. "Don't worry baby, I'm simply replacing it for the time being." I grabbed the collar I bought for her and wrapped it around her neck. It fit her perfectly. It was a silver piece wrapped around her neck with a lock in the back. The words 'Damien's Toy' was engraved onto it and a little hook dangled underneath it to attach a leash to it. "Perfect."

She looked so fucking perfect right now. I kneeled to be at her level. "Are you sure?" She nodded. "I need words, baby."

"Yes, I'm sure." She almost whines. "I promise."

I attach a leather leash to her new collar and say, "alright then, start crawling." She looks hesitant but obeys. I can't help but stare at her ass move from side to side as she crawls.

Finally, we stop in front of my room. "Stand." I look at her and she looks confused because she knows she is not allowed in there. "This is going to be our first time so I will make an exception." She looks excited and nervous.

I have the rule to not let her into my room because this is my personal, intimate space and as we talked about, there shouldn't and won't be any romance between the two of us. I am extremely attracted to her and affectionate towards her but I can't let myself care for another girl romantically ever again.

"Today will be the only day that you are allowed into my room." She nodded but I didn't correct her on it. "After today, if you try or do come into my room, you will be punished. Anywhere but this room and my office is available to you without my permission."

I could tell she wanted to argue about this but she stopped herself. "I understand Sir."

"Good, then come in."
———

✅Completed and Edited