"Yeah! Don't worry. Please don't move and tell me if it hurts. Don't move, you might displace the camera." He instructed. I nodded my head and looked around his chamber as he inserted that cold wire inside me. I couldn't look at him. I chose to stare at my left where a monitor was place.

I couldn't see anything on that monitor. "You didn't mention IUD in the form?" He asked.

I looked down at him and bit my cheeks. "Was it to be mentioned?"

"Yes!" He replied shortly.

He looked at the monitor moving the wire further carefully. He closed my eyes as I could feel his breath on my coochie now. Fuck! Getting wet was the last thing I wanted at the moment but my fucking brain always wanted forbidden. I could feel myself moistening up.

"I can see the IUD is displaced from its position. It has moved up. But, don't worry. We can remove it and you can get new one." He said.

"Is it bad?" I asked.

"No really. You are on time." He replied looking up at me. I exhaled the breath that I was holding on.

"How did it move up?" I asked resting on my back comfortably. I was worried for my coochie now. "When did you get it placed?" He asked. "Five months ago." I replied.

"Well, it seems to me that it was placed by an unskilled gynaecologist." He replied. I shook my head lightly. Rose was right again that the clinic didn't have a nice reputation but Ursula being Ursula went ahead, fascinated by the cheap pricing.

"Are the cramps really bad?" He asked.

"Um...Bearable but constant." I replied.

"There are some bruises on your inner walls." He said with a frown covering his wide forehead. "Ms Abraham, are you a victim of sexual assault?"

I eyes opened widely. I turned my head with a jerk to look at him. Shaking my head I replied, "No! Nothing happened with me. I am good."

He looked at me suspiciously and which made me really uneasy. How could this guy think so similar to Rose? Anyways, they would make a nice pair. Does that mean I should not eye him?

Rose wouldn't mind!

"Then how did you get the bruises?" He asked removing the wire and placed it on the tray beside him. I shifted uneasily on my place and shut my legs before lowering down my dress. "My partner likes it rough." My cheeks heated up when he stopped doing what he was doing and then nodded his head after a while.

I cleared my throat to fill in the tight silence. "I will write some medicines. You'll heal in few days. Make sure not to indulge in any coital activity. And I'd like to see your partner." He said, walking to his desk. He settled on his chair and swiftly picked up a prescription card and a pen.

"Oh! He's not in the city. I'll bring him up when he's back."

He nodded his head.

"And what about the IUD removal?" I asked.

"Yes, please wait outside for ten minutes." He said handling me prescription which I kept in my bag. Why sit outside doctor?

Is he going to jerk off?

Shaking my head, I waited outside for few minutes cursing myself for choosing the cheap hospital for IUD insertion. Now, I had to bear charges to for a new one too and I had lost my internship too. I was dependant on my parents again and I didn't want to ask them for money, not that they didn't have it but because I always wanted my own money. I wanted to spend my money and send then a share even if they never needed any monetary help from me.