Prologue

The sound of laughter and music could be heard from outside of Yami Sennen's mansion, and soon to be Yugi's own home too. A week ago, they had made it official that they were to get married, with the date of the marriage still being decided.

They were happy all the more for it.

From the inside of the mansion, juicy barbecue odors could be smelled, laughter sounded, chatters of people could be heard, and most of all, the music made everyone dance and sing.

"Dance with me~!" Yugi beamed, grabbing Yami and sweeping him onto the open space in the large living room that was cleared out for the party.

"I'm not a good dancer!" Yami laughed, following.

Yugi rolled his eyes playfully.

"Shut up, Yami." He teased, "You're better than me!"

Yami scoffed, sweeping Yugi off of his feet and twirling as he held Yugi bridal style in his arms.

"Oh really? Well, I'm not the best singer, either." Yami laughed, openly singing the tune of 'Here Comes the Bride' off key on purpose.

Yugi covered his ears in a playful way, putting an exaggerated wincing look on his face.

"Yaaaaaami!!!!" Yugi playfully wailed.

"Told you!!" Yami looked down at him, stopped where he was. He bent down and eskimo kissed him.

A swoon could be heard from the kitchen, where a girl with long brown hair stood beside a man also with brown hair that reached his shoulders. They smiled at them and clapped.

"Greatest singer award goes to...." Mahad said in his deep speaker voice, smirking.

Mana began to pat on the wall lightly and rapidly, smiling brightly. She wanted to laugh so hard at his joke.

"...YAMI SENNEN!" Mahad laughed, signaling for Mana to stop.

Mana jumped up and down, laughing and clapping.

"And the cutest couple of the year award?" Mana and Mahad looked at each other, beaming.

"MR. YAMI AND YUGI SENNEN!!" They exclaimed together, making Both Yugi and Yami go read from the names they were given. Yami shrugged it off as he chuckled, Yugi giggling as he set him down.

"What is it, you two?" Yami questioned teasingly, "Can't you see that we are busy here?"

"Oh, we just wanted to know when your infamous storytime was going to take place!" Mana giggled, bouncy from all the sweets she had eaten in the last 5 minutes.

Yugi looked at Yami, who suddenly had an idea. He looked at Yugi and then back at Mahad and Mana, smiling.

"Now." Yami smiled, "Gather everyone in the sitting area. I have a story that everyone might enjoy."

-------

"Everyone remembers having one or two jobs during their college years, correct?"

Yami stood in the front of his fireplace, looking on at a series of chairs and couches all turned to face him. Everyone at the party, mainly doctors who worked with he and Yugi, paid close attention.

They all knew that if Yami ever had a story to tell, it was always going to be a funny one. Yugi huddled against the soft and cushiony couch he sat it, watching his Mou Hitori No Boku lovingly.

Everyone laughed at Yami's little statement. For it brought back many interesting memories, some different for each doctor.

"See? And those jobs left us with some interesting memories, am I right?" Yami smiled at each and every one of his guests.