Shameless Self Advert: NEW FANFIC

Alright, Guys! It's me again and hopefully, you guys still get notifications on this fanfic series because I have an important announcement to make!

Our PuzzleShipping adventures are not over just yet! I still have a ton of ideas for it!

Although this saga is over, the overall paring fanfics by yours truly are not done and will not be done for a long while!

For I still have all these fanfics to finish and begin:

Insanity (Excuse the lack of updates... I'm suffering the biggest case of writers block for that story.)

Artificial Intelligence (Release date to be announced later.)

And my most recently started work, A Very Puzzled Shipping~!

This is more of a highschool/college kind of story because I had wracked my brain to create In Safe Hands and all their surgeries and backstories and motives and everything, I wanted to take a break!

So, I decided to begin this fanfic, one that's more laid back and relatable~! A highschool story! Because who doesn't like a good romance?

I dunno~! Why are you reading In Safe Hands if you don't like romance? XD

Alright, here's a note for all of you: The description was cut in half due to it being too long...because I got way too excited and into it... Heh... I hope I'm not the only writer who gets excited about their works... ^^'

But anyway, the description is as follows.

"Yugi is your average Japanese boy. Good grades, great test scores, high plans for the future.

"The only thing that sets him apart from the others is his unruly hair and short height. His silence isn't very helpful either.

"He's just that simple nerdy kid that plans months ahead for exams, sits in the back of class, uses every opportunity to answer a question when he can, and can't get into any team, club, group, or clique in the school, no matter how hard he tries.

"Then... There's... Yami Sennen...

"Yami is your typical bad boy. He's extremely sporty, laid back, and could care less for anyone much less than himself or his grades. He was also the life of the party at school. If you heard most of the gossip that went around school, it was usually pertaining to Yami:

"He either dumped a girl, hooked up with another one, dumped her and went back to his ex, dumped her again, and found another victim to seduce with his fiery Crimson eyes...

"OR, he trashed the coaches and announcers and scorekeeper for a game in any of the 9 million sports he was a part of.

"He's the most popular in the school with the charm and wit to capture the heart of anyone at all. He also had the audacity to get himself into all the trouble he wanted, which drove Yugi crazy. But his wit and charm worked... Like a charm.

"Teachers, faculty, staff, students, even members of the school board. You name it. That kid can get himself into tons of trouble and get out of it with a flex of his tan muscles and a flash from his Crimson eyes.

"It makes Yugi sick to the point that he can't stand being in the same room as him.

"Who could go to parties all through his highschool years when he should be studying and getting ready for college, when every year counted toward your life until the end of it?

"But the same had gone for Yami. Yugi was much too secluded for his liking and uptight to have fun. he was the opposite of Yami, which drove Yami crazy.

"Who could bear being in highschool and not go to parties and have fun with friends??

"One Summer, their school is remodeled. In a few short months, their building is upgraded to a large University-like building with dorms and a new system.

"Each student had to meet up in the Auditorium to be paired with another the day before their first day of school. It was when names would be called and pairs and matches would be made. They would then go to their assigned dorms with their belongings and their new roommate.

"Simple, right?

"Wrong.

"Not for Yugi and Yami. If anything, it was more complicated than most would think. They flat out hated each other and the whole world knew it well.

"They were bound to rip each other apart when they were assigned to spend the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR with each other. It was bound to end badly.

"...but what if it didn't?

"All the school knew was that this was the set up for a "Very Puzzled Shipping"."

See? That's like, 500 words right there. But yeah!!

It's basically a Love/Hate Relationship thing going on there because I wanted to try it on them! I mean, the two of them are pretty opposite...

Oh! And the picture in the media section~? That's the cover! I thought it fit perfectly!! Yaaaaaay~! XD

But anyway, the prologue has been published and I hope you all enjoy it! Tootles~!

I LOVE YOU, EPIC UPRISINGS~!!

STAY EPIC~!!!