Chapter 18

SideNote:

Please keep in mind that I am still not very updated with the affairs of GX and such, so I am not very sure that Crowler is one of Jesse's teachers.

I could be wrong, so I'm just making that clear before I cause any confusion.

Anyway, let's get ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!

---------------------------------------

The next day, Yuya's mother came to find him at the hospital. She had no idea that Yuya never made it home, and she had no idea either on the whereabouts of her husband.

"He usually likes being alone to work on dueling tactics..." She had told Yami when she picked her son up, "...but never around Yuya or in public. Thanks for taking care of him. I owe you so much."

Yami shook his head at this statement and chuckled, dismissing the offer.

They were all friends in Domino City. And in Yami's eyes, friends didn't ever keep score. He didn't see that as fit in a true friendship.

After the ordeal with Yuya the adorable cutie, Yami returned to work, surgery after surgery like always.

Yugi on the other hand, didn't have that busy of a schedule. He had arrived later in the morning than Yami had, getting some sleep after the late night he sent with his Mou Hitori.

He was inching closer and closer to making the decision. He wanted to move in with Yami, but he didn't know when was the right time to tell him.

Well, he had a lot of time to think about it.

He did have appointments with various patients, all of them varying in ages. But they weren't until later in the day. His first surgery wasn't really scheduled just yet.

So, he was open for anything all day.

He walked up to the front desk, where Mana chattered with Mahad over various everyday things. They seemed especially happy today, which made Yugi think that something was up.

No, he knew something was up. He knew it when he saw their hands laced together at their sides as they talked.

Yugi smirked and leaned on the desk.

"Goooood morning, childs." Yugi laughed slightly, "How are we today?"

Mana beamed, looking from Mahad to Yugi, "We are great. We could never be any happier."

Yugi tilted his head, eyeing them both in a very playful fashion.

"And what may this occasion be?" Yugi smiled slightly.

"They had an extra bowl of frosting and sprinkles for breakfast!!"

Suddenly, a fourth figure came sliding in. Yugi was knocked back slightly, but he was caught by that new figure, who held him tightly.

Mana laughed, Mahad shaking his head at the new arrival.

"Nope. Wish we did, but nope." Mahad chuckled, "Sorry, Yami."

The fourth person to join, clicked his tongue with teasing frustration, looking to the side slightly.

"Dang it..." He muttered, then looked right back up at them, "Did Eren Jaeger finally come in for a check up after his 5 years of going without one?"

Suddenly, a young man who stood a few feet away, about 18 or 19 years of age now, turned and looked at them.

"What?" He asked.