Chapter 29

SideNote:

The Song used in this chapter is called "Everything is an Illusion" and is written and performed by MayDay parade.

-----------------------------------

Yugi and Mana rushed to the emergency ward, leaving Yami behind to go get ready for the impending chaos that was about to unfold. Mana explained everything to both Yami and Yugi before leading Yugi away and said that their next patient was the Team Satisfaction singer that could be in a life or death situation as they spoke.

This, of course, shook both Yugi and Yami together. They both loved the band and their music, but the individual members played a vital part in providing life for the group.

And Yusei, being the leader of the group and the most reknown member of the band, had a big responsibility of keeping the band together. If they lost Yusei, they would lose the band. That is how it usually went, and it was known well by Yugi and Yami.

"Okay. When will he get here??" Yugi looked at Mana, quickly slipping on his mask and gloves.

Mana looked at him, "Mahad went off with the medics when we first got the call. He said they were about 15 minutes away from here."

"Alright." Yugi said, he and Mana entering the ward and meeting their team in a section of the ward, "Guys, we have a huge case on our hands. When we get our patient, it could get really messy. So we need an operating room stat. Miho, go get it."

"You got it." A woman said, turning and running out to book the room.

"We're gonna need some people to meet the medics outside to give first response treatment. Who do you think will be able to help out with that?" Yugi looked around.

"I will." A young and daringly attractive woman raised her hand.

"Okay. That's three including Me and Mana. Who else?" Yugi looked around, searching for any other hands.

Another hand was raised.

"I'll come." A man stood, looking determinedly into Yugi's eyes. Yugi nodded and then looked at them all.

"This is going to be a big deal. Not only is the member of a huge band in our hands, but we also have one of the worse cases in a while." Yugi told them, "He was on his motorbike going 70 and the truck was going 80 miles per hour. Imagine the damage that could be done. Now imagine him with just a helmet and no pads."

Some of the doctors winced and Yugi nodded, turning.

"That's what we're facing with here."

---

Jack, Crow, Akiza, and the twins stood and watched in sad silence as the main member of their band and their best friend of all time was wheeled into an ambulance with tons of gauze and bandages wrapped around every bloody part of him body.

His face was still and silent, unmoving and frozen, it seemed almost as if he was sleeping and nothing more. Like he was having a peaceful sleep despite everything that was happening around him.

But they all knew it was quite the opposite.

Yusei was in pain. He was in so much pain, it knocked him out. He still felt it though. He felt it all through his body. All through his veins and it increased as the time passed him by.

Jack had to look away so no one would see the teary gaze he held on his friend.

Crow had already given up on holding it in, but he silently looked as his tears increased and streamed continuously down his cheeks.