Chapter 34

SideNote:

IT'S THE IN SAFE HANDS COUNTING GAME!

TRY TO COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THE WORD "LOVELY" IS USED!

COMMENT YOUR RESULT!

HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!!!

-------

Yugi woke up the next morning to the sun shining through the window nearby. He was alone, which was something much different from what he was used to: waking up with Yami right beside him. He sat up and looked around.

"Yami?" He called.

"Here-OW!!" A voice responded with a loud bang.

Yugi looked in the direction and found Yami coming up behind the counter and smiling slightly.

"R-Right here!" He laughed, rubbing the bump on his temple.

Yugi stood and stretched, laughing slightly at him.

"Yami, what happened?" He grinned, rubbing his eyes.

"Well...I was TRYING to make some breakfast when Vivian, the little mutt, came running in and makes all the pots and pans topple over!" Yami playfully scolding, struggling not to laugh at himself.

Yugi playfully shook his head and laughed.

"Yami! She just wanted to play!" He teased.

"Yugi! She just knocked everything down!" He returned to Yugi.

"Aw, come on Yami!" Yugi laughed, pushing him slightly.

Suddenly, Yugi could hear the very faint and soft sound of what seemed to be metal on tile. The tile of their kitchen floor. Yami's laughter died down slightly and he looked at Yugi.

"So, you slept well after your little incident last night?" Yami tilted his head, concern now in his eyes for his aibou, "You had me worried when you woke up in a cold sweat when you did."

Yugi nodded, wiping the sleep from his eyes again and yawning once more.

"It was just a bad dream." He said, nodding in response to his question of concern, "I guess I had too much before I went to bed last night!"

Yami shook his head playfully and laughed.

"I knew I should have watched what you ate last night!" He teased Yugi, laughing once more, "Shame, Yugi! Shame!"

Yugi laughed.

"Well, what else was I supposed to do?" He returned, shrugging his shoulders as he spoke, "I'm hungry, I gotta eat! I mean, I wouldn't want me to starve, right?"

"Right!" Yami nodded, "It is my responsibility to get you fed!"

Yugi laughed, knowing where this was going. He looked at Yami.

Yami smirked.

"So, Yugi, what is it my Lord may like today?" Yami suddenly donned his proper servant tone in voice and looked directly at Yugi, smirking slightly.

Yugi laughed hard. It wasn't very hard to figure out when Yami was going to go Butler mode and Yugi liked it that way. It kept things fun and interesting.

And it stayed that way as long as he played along with his Mou Hitori No Boku's games.

Therefore, he decided to play along, laughing slightly.