Chapter 11

The concert went on with like a blast. Yugi and Yami danced like there was no tomorrow, and nothing could stop their laughter and their hysterical moves, many of which from Yami himself.

The concert went on for the next hour until the clock from the beginning began ticking again, showing it was almost time to go.

Everyone booed, but the DJ, whom had really said nothing the entire time, raised his hands up, silencing all of them.

And as if he flipped a volume switch, a hushed instantly swept the crowd. Including the bandmates onstage.

"It's not really time to go yet, huh?" An auto tuned voice sounded from the masked DJ as he looked between Yusei and Jack, the bandmates onstage.

They shook their heads, but they were kinda shocked by the sudden words that had been spoken by a DJ that had been rumored to be mute.

"Well, good. I have a story to tell." The DJ announced, "So sit back and listen well. The story you will hear is beyond all time, so why don't ya slow down and listen to this story of mine?"

Yami and Yugi tilted their heads, but Yami seemed to be catching on to was the DJ seemed to be doing. He slightly smiled as the DJ ran to the side of his speakers and pretended to grab something.

He ran back, his hand clutched into a fist and threw his arm out, hidden lights on the walls turning on and illuminating the darkness of the building...

..like stars.

Yami smiled and gripped Yugi's hand. Yugi looked at him, slightly confused.

"This is a good song, Aibou..." He whispered in Yugi's ear, "I think you might like it."

Yugi didn't say anything in return, for he wasn't too sure how to respond. Instead, they both returned their gazes to the stage, where the Raven masked DJ stood behind a microphone, Yusei and Jack standing behind their own. They had been practicing indirectly with the DJ before now, but they never really knew much about it.

But now, they might be able to figure something out.

The crowd all stood silent, watching the stage. The DJ seemed to be taken deep breaths as if to...calm himself. Yusei and Jack weren't too relaxed either, but the melody began anyway, starting with Yusei singing along:

Oh, written in the stars

A million miles away.

A message to the Man, oh.

The DJ seemed to tap his foot and nod his head slightly to the beat, his headphones securely on his head as if to help focus more.

Jack looked back at Yusei, joining him in the next few lines.

Seasons come and go.

But now will never change.

I'm on my way~!

The DJ jerked his gaze up slightly, the beat finally meeting its climax. He gripped the microphone tightly, close to the mic as he went on.

You're listening now.

They say they ain't heard nuttin' like this in a while.

That's why they play my song on so many different dials.

And like a bull (Wub!) hits than a disciplined child.

The DJ began to rock and sway, same for Yusei and Jack on either side of him. The song got louder, but he wasn't done. Oh no. Not yet, he wasn't.