Skating Rink

Today was the day that me and a few of my girlfriends going out to the skating rink. I decided to leave Curtis at home cause it's usually me and him but I guess it's just me and the girls tonight.

Lana called me and I told her I would pick her up from her house. It was huge and I was just shocked dreaming about me getting where she is in her career to buy such a place.

___________________________________

Daphne

I feel so left out that you guys didn't invite me.

Lana

Aww baby don't be like that plus it's just for a few hours. Come on now it's her event. If she said we could bring extra guest I would have most definitely invited you.

Daphne

Whatever Lyte.

Lana

Look there she is. Imma see you later

Daphne

Okay

Lana

Mmwahh love you

Daphne

Love you too

I walked out the door and waved as I saw Toni flashing a beautiful smile at me as I walked closer to the car.

Toni

Hey hop in

Lana

Heyyy

Toni

How are you?

Lana

I'm great even better now

Toni

Well get ready cause we're bout to have the time of our lives.

Lana

Okay

We pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way to the rink. I must admit I was excited. This isn't my first time going skating but I'm excited because I'm with Toni.

It was quiet at first but I finally said something first.

Lana

So umm how often do you come here

Toni

Ohhhh me and my boyfriend go almost every weekend. It's really fun. Is it your first time going?

Lana

Nahhh

Toni

"Ohhhh okay," she said pulling up into a parking spot."Well here we are."

Lana

I see

Toni

Let's go

Lana's P.O.V

When we got out the car I couldn't help myself from staring at her. It was like the world was going in slow motion as she walked in front of me. Her hips were swaying and her body was actually curvy. She had on this crop top and high waisted pants and some combat boots all fitting her perfectly and every now and then she would look back over her shoulder and flash that million dollar smile she has. She was gorgeous. Wait what am I talking about? Snap out of it....