Let's Get What?

Toni

"Let's get what,"I said giggling a bit.

Lana

Let's get married

Toni

You're serious?

Lana

Yes I'm serious

Toni

Lana baby we can't get married

Lana

Why not I mean it's obvious that we're in love I mean we act like a married couple already.

Toni

But we haven't been a normal couple for one day baby I mean you just called off a wedding now you're trying to jump into to a new one that's crazy.

Lana

No I'm crazy about you that's the thing

Toni

I'm crazy about you too but how do I know that you wouldn't call the wedding off on me this time?

Lana

The reason why I called the wedding off this time was because of you.

Toni

Well Karma is a bitch and I'm not about to let that shit come back around on me because if you ever embarrass me like that I will be destined to kick yo ass.

Lana

Come on baby

Toni

I'm sorry but I'm not ready for marriage and as much as you think you are you're not ready neither. We should wait.

Lana

"But I don't want to wai,"she started before I interrupted her with a kiss,"Mmmmm don't stop."

I kissed her some more until she calmed down.

Toni

I love you

Lana

I love you too

Toni

Then let's wait

Lana

Fine we'll wait

Toni

Mmmwah

I patted her lap after pecking her lips and started running to the stairs.

Lana

Wait where you going?

Toni

Upstairs to take a shower

Lana

Can I join you?

Toni

Hmmmm

Lana

I already took my shirt off it's final I'm going with you.

We both laughed as she followed me into the bathroom. She started taking my shirt off and unbuckling my pants kissing my lips and sucking on my neck as I let her do it. Then as soon as we reached my bra and panties I stopped her.