Stay

We had sex all night and I enjoyed but I must admit I was still thinking about Lana. I woke up in Janet's arms still naked and she snuggled up closer to me. I tried to escape her embrace but she pulled me closer. I finally got away and went in the bathroom. When I came out she was woke.

Janet

Goodmorning baby

Toni

Hey

Janet

Come here

Toni

What is it?

She kissed me as I sat on her lap in bed then she sucked on my chest.

Toni

Mmmmm sssss Janet?

Janet

Hmmm

Toni

Unnnnn it's too early in the morning for this

Janet

Come on we're both already naked let's just do it.

Toni

Ahhhhh not right now

Janet

Okay well can you help me pack?

Toni

Sure

Janet

Thanks now let me get up.

She got up and put her clothes on then she went in her closet to get her suitcase. I put my clothes on and went to her closet as well. She threw all her clothes on the floor then we sat on the floor and began folding clothes.

Janet

You can put all my underwear in this part and my tanks and shorts right here.

Toni

Gotcha

We started packing and she kept smiling at me.

Toni

What?

Janet

Nothing

Toni

Then why are you smiling?

Janet

Whattttt...!!! I can't smile or something...?!!!

We laughed.

Janet

I'm just happy

Toni

For what?

Janet

Us

Toni

Ohh

Janet

Yea mmmwah

___________________________________

I woke up exhausted and a little sad. I shouldn't have let Toni leave yesterday. I'm really reconsidering my decision about getting married. Maybe I should have waited a little longer, but the wedding is tomorrow.

I'm at home by myself and today is the day of my party. I have to get up and get ready and hopefully Toni will show up. I'm praying on it. I have to see her before everything goes down hill.