You Want This

Toni

Lanaaaaaaaaa....!!!

I left Toni and got in my car then left. I can't believe she tried to make it all my fault. She forgot she was the one who didn't want it to be an us and now she see me with someone else she wants to get jealous and Bitch about every fucking thing and I can't deal. I love Toni but she confuses me and I can't keep getting caught in all this confusion when I can be moving on to someone who wanted me to begin with and that's Denise my fiance.

I have this huge urge to cry but I can't because I'm too damn furious to do so. I didn't mean to talk to Toni the way I did because I know how sensitive and fragile she is right now but sometimes people have to learn the truth and the truth can hurt but nothing hurts worse than a lie someone has been keeping from you for a long time.

I finally made it home and it was about 30 minutes after 11 and I just knew Denise was waiting up for me. I got out the car and ran up to the house then unlocked the door and to my surprise she wasn't waiting on me. In fact she was sound asleep looking all cute upstairs in our bed. I took my clothes off and got in with her. Then I kissed her cheek causing her to wake up.

Denise

Baby that's you?

Lana

Mmhmm

Denise

What time is it?

Lana

Almost midnight

Denise

What took you so long to come back home?

Lana

Oh it was a longer meeting than I thought it would be

Denise

What did you guys discuss?

Lana

Unnecessary bullshit but I don't want to talk about that let's just focus on this

Denise

Okay

Lana

You can go back to sleep if you want

Denise

No I wanna talk to you

Lana

Okay

Denise

You're so cute

Lana

Me? You're the most beautiful person in the world to me.

Denise

Awww that was so sweet of you baby

Lana

I love you

Denise

I love you too

Lana

I love you more

Denise

I love you most

Lana

Impossible

Denise

See this is why I'm happy that I'm going to be Mrs. Lana Moorer

Lana

And I'm going to be Mrs. Denise Vasi love you sweetie pie

Denise