Thank You Something

Lana

You're so beautiful baby

Toni

You are too

Lana

I miss calling you that on a regular basis. I care about you so you'll always be my baby.

Toni

Look I know what we just did was amazing and I know you love me and I love you and we'll always be there for each other, but as of right now I'm not ready to rush into something and I know that's what you were thinking the whole time that we'll be together again.

Lana

Toni

Toni

Just listen I just came out of a relationship and I'm just not ready okay. I do really love and care about you and I don't want you to think that I don't but what I still want you to do is date other people until I'm ready and if I take forever please just fall in love with someone else and get married and be happy.

Lana

Don't I make you happy?

Toni

You always make me happy

Lana

Then baby why don't you make me happy sometimes. You're always telling me to find happiness but my happiness lies within you. I can't see myself with anyone else but you. Yes I get what you're saying and like always I respect your decision but I'm sick of this just friends shit. Let's make us work and I don't care if you want to keep us a secret I will do that as long as I still get to wake up next to you. I love you.

Toni

I love you too

Lana

Can we make it work?

Toni

We can try an open relationship

Lana

"So if I bring Nia Long in this bitch you wouldn't get upset?"I asked make us giggle.

Toni

"The bitch don't look better than me so it wouldn't matter,"she said making me laugh.

Lana

"Ohhh the shadeee Ms. Braxton. No chick looks better than you,"I said kissing her lips,"Yo Fine Ass."

Toni

Silly

Lana

Can I sleep with you tonight babe?

Toni

I don't know can you?

Lana

Goodnight baby

Toni

Goodnight

_______________________________

The Next Day

I woke up the next morning in Lana's arms. I don't know what I'm doing right now. This is a major setback that I really need to think about. I got out of bed searching for some clothes because I was still naked from last night. I finally slipped on some panties and a large T-shirt then I went downstairs to the kitchen.