So Fine

*Play MM

He kissed me so softly and I couldn't do anything but melt because it was so all of a sudden yet it felt right. We starting making out to the beat of So Fine playing on the stereo. Fireplace blazing and his embrace felt so warm and cozy making me feel wanted. My blood pulsating by his touch making me anxious for what lies in front of me. The man I dream of kissing me like I'm the love of his life. It was everything until he stopped.

Toni

Keri what is it?

Keri

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. You're just so fine and sexy and beautiful and I know we're just friends but I'm sexually attracted to you

I didn't say anything I just stared at him and kissed him this time. He kissed back holding the small of back. Our tongues began fighting for dominance. I reached for a button on his shirt softly tugging it until it came a loose. I pulled a few more apart until I could feel his bare chest and rock solid abs. He kissed on my jawline all the way to my collarbone. I wanted him so bad at that moment. If I was still in my old ways he would've had me wrapped around his finger. His hands roamed up my thigh and a soft moan escaped my lips. I started taking my shirt off so he could kiss all over me. Oh My God Keri. I wanted to scream so badly but we haven't even gotten that far yet. He pulled his shirt all the way off and I met him halfway with mines until I was in my panty and bra. I pulled his belt off and unzipped his pants and he kicked them off as he climbed in between my legs. My heart started racing and I could feel his was too. We looked into each other eyes. You're so fine Toni Kiss me. I didn't hesitate to follow his orders allowing him to touch me places men only wished to touch. He pulled my panties off and sucked kissed licked every part of my body until he reached his destination. He kissed my thighs and stared at me as his warm tongue went inside me. It felt so good to me. I threw my head back and grabbed a hand full of his hair. My body was throbbing for his touch and he could tell. He tongue kissed my mmmmm. My toes started to curl until I was about to cum but he stopped right there kissing me back up to my breast peeling them out of my bra. He sucked my nipple holding me closely grinding against my core. Our lips met once more but this time even more passionately. He pulled his boxers off and I wasn't shocked at how huge he was as he slid a condom on. I kissed him allowing him to enter inside me. Ohhh fuck Keri mmm. Immediately I couldn't take it. His name was the sweetest name I've ever heard at the moment. I held onto him tightly like I never wanted to let go. He thrusted deeper and deeper and deeper inside of me until I cried. I've been through so much that this was so very much needed. He felt so good inside of me sucking on my neck and his fingers gliding through my hair softly tugging it. Two heartbeats beating in one motion. Make me cum Keri. He made love to me. Sweet passionate sweaty love to me. He grabbed my hand caressing my cheek as we exchanged three words I know for sure we'll say again and again and again. I love you....I love you more....He felt so good to me. He made me feel like the only woman in this world and I cried as I clawed his back wrapping my legs around him. Sex never felt so good before. I was damn near speaking in tongues. I needed to breathe again. I think I really do love this man. I know I love this man with every bone in my body and I know he's the one. He held onto me so close and so tightly all I could think about was how perfect he was and how much I deserve a man who doesn't deserve a woman like me. Not that I'm too good but I'm too bad and I've done some things in my past that I don't want to share with him, but he makes me want to confess my darkest secrets and I know if I want him then I'll have to come clean and tell him everything and I mean everything. He's so fine and so kind and I love him....He's the one and I'm in love with him. We both took a trip to ecstasy and it was heavenly divine. Our bodies began to shake and quiver we knew we climaxed. I looked at him and he looked at me with eyes filled with something more something better than lust.