Lana Moorer

Lana

My name is Lana Moorer also known as MC Lyte and I'm in love. You know that love where you feel as if nothing can break it apart. That's how I feel right now. I feel like flying away with my lover. She is everything to me. Daphne Wayans been apart of my life since her and Keenen Wayans got divorced. I know it sounds crazy but when I saw her I instantly knew she would be the one. It was hard at first considering that she wasn't down with OPP. Which is also crazy because that's all her husband was interested in. Now don't get me wrong Keenen was a really cool guy but that wasn't cool for him to do that to her. She never really had a problem with it neither. She'll just walk in and say "There goes another bitch." I guess but me personally I would have been left. Anyway back to Daphne my sweetheart....She has been helping me with my music career and I really appreciate her for doing that because a lot of people don't even care for music like that anymore. She has help me meet a lot of people and all that. I never in my life would have pictured all this at a young age especially coming up at 16. Now I'm 22 and it's just time to have fun with my music. Try different things and figure out this crazy thing called Life.....

Daphne

Hey Lyte

Lana

Hey Daph

Daphne

What you doing?

Lana

Nothing getting ready.

Daphne

Oh you look really good I love the jacket

Lana

Thanks you do too

Daphne

Aww thanks baby

Lana

Hey you want to go out tonight?

Daphne

Umm actually I was going by Keenen's house today.

Lana

You always going to Keenen's house.

Daphne

I know but you know we still have unfinished business together.

Lana

Well when are you coming back?

Daphne

I don't know but when I do imma make it up to you.

Lana

Ughh

Daphne

I'm sorry

Lana

Whatever just don't be gone too long.

Daphne

Okay see you later

Lana

See you later

Daphne

Okay

I watched as Daphne left me alone to go to her husband house when she doesn't even have a reason to go over there but I guess I can be reasonable. I hate when she does this to me especially when I'm off from work and I want to spend time with my Girlfriend....

We have a very awkward relationship. I believe we're like the only lesbian couple that hasn't even done it yet. I never even seen her naked before. I guess because she's not ready. Actually I'm still a virgin. Please don't judge me but it's not like I don't think about it because I do but I never really been interested in relationships until I met Daphne.