I'm Happy

Daphne

Lyte...!!!

Lana

What the FUCK is this shit...?!!! HOW COULD YOU...?!!!

Daphne

Wait! Look baby come back...!!!

Lana

FUCK YOU...!!! AND YOU...!!!

Shawn

Me?

Lana

YOU JUST AS TRIFLING AS THIS BITCH...!!!

Shawn

What?

Daphne

WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH...?!!

Lana

YOU HOE..!!!

Daphne

Hoe? Oh I guess I was that same hoe that's Fucking around with Toni...?!!

Lana

What the hell is you talking about? I've never had sex with Toni...!!!

Daphne

Liesss

Lana

Nahh Truth bitch...!!! Fuck it I don't have to explain nothing to you. You don't deserve it. I've done so much for you and I have never been in between your legs. You're doing me like I'm nothing to you but I'm not tripping I'm glad you're having fun because it give just as much more reasons to leave yo ass...!!!

Daphne

Lyte...!!!

Lana

When I come back you better have yo shit out my Fucking house and you better be gone or else I'm calling the Fucking police...!!!

Daphne

What...?!! Wait..!!!

Lana

Fuck you

I left Daphne and Shawn and I just went for a ride around town trying not to break down in tears. I don't usually cry but I loved that woman and she did me so wrong. It hurts so bad.

As I was driving I thought about going back home but I didn't want to go back and see her face because if I did I'd have to kill her. Literally.

Anyway I just decided to go back to Toni house because she's the only true friend I could talk to.

Knock Knock

Toni

Who is it?

Lana

It's me Lana

Toni

Oh heyyyy you're back

Lana

Yea

Toni

You hungry? I just cooked.

Lana

Umm yea a little thanks

We went in her kitchen and she fixed me a plate full of food. Usually we'll sit at the table and eat but today we sat on the living room floor like little kids.