Lovey Dovey Stuff

I left Toni house last night and went to Denise's. I don't know why but yesterday has gotten me in this mood. I just want to be in someone's embrace. I wanna cuddle with somebody and whatever happens after that. I wanted Toni but she wasn't going for it so that's why I'm here where I know I'm gonna get something.

Knock Knock

Denise

Come in

Lana

Hey baby

Denise

Don't talk to me

Lana

Come on don't be like that we were just talking earlier. I told you I talked to her

Denise

And what did she say?

Lana

She said she wasn't gonna do it again

Denise

Yea right

Lana

"I'm serious," I said grabbing her from behind kissing her neck.

Denise

Lyte Stop Now!

Lana

You like it so no

Denise

Stop

Lana

You are so damn fine you know that?

Denise

Please that's probably the same thing you told Toni to make her do what she did.

Lana

"Nahh I mean she's fine but not as Fine as you," I lied.

Denise

Whatever

Lana

"I love you," I said kissing her lips.

Denise

Mmhmm

Lana

What you don't love me no more?

Denise

Of course I love you I never stopped it's just her.

Lana

"Welll," I said lifting her up on the edge of the couch," How about," I said spreading her legs apart,"we just forget about her right now and just focus on us."

Denise

"You're right," she said as I got closer to her wrapping her legs around me.

Lana

"I know I am," I said leaning on top of her as we both fell onto the couch kissing each other.

We were making out only because she wouldn't let me go further. Then things got more intimate relationship wise. She started laying the rules of our relationship which were reasonable I just didn't want to give up this attention Toni's been giving me lately. I mean I love Denise but I still have hope that I could get Toni. It's complicated.

Denise

Promise not to cheat on me

Lana