Coming Through

It's been two weeks and Toni still hasn't woken up out of her coma. I've been watching her and it looks like she's enjoying her little rest. I visit her everyday and spend almost all night with her and she's still at peace in her sleep. I'm starting to think that this isn't a temporary coma.

I had to do a show today so I didn't get the chance to visit her. Daphne wasn't really talking to me like usual and that bothers me but I still love her and plus she's my manager so she has to give me some type of communication.

Lana

Daphne what time the show start?

Daphne

You don't know what your own show starts?

Lana

Never mind I don't even know why I asked.

Daphne

But it's your show you should know what time it starts.

Lana

See all you have to do is give me one simple answer instead of looking for reasons to spark an unnecessary convo that leads to us arguing and I'm not here for that.

Daphne

Ain't nobody trying to argue with you. I don't like arguing myself Lyte.

Lana

Then give me an answer

Daphne

7

Lana

Thank you now was that hard

Daphne

Whatever

Lana

I still love you though

She just walked away. Something is really wrong with that girl and I just don't know what. She has been starting arguments and catching attitudes and I just don't know what's wrong with the baby but if she think just because she's older I'm going to back down and let her disrespect me then she has another thing coming. I run this house so I make the rules.

Lana

Come back here...!!!

Daphne

What?

Lana

What the fuck is your problem?

Daphne

I don't have a Fucking problem

Lana

Yes you do. Your whole personality has changed on me. You're not acting like the Daphne I first met, you're acting like I don't know how to explain it but I don't like it At All.

Daphne

Are you through?

Lana

No I'm not Fucking through and you need to change that attitude of yours right now because it's not cute at all. I miss my Daphne.

Daphne

*sigh

Lana

You can go now

She left and I went upstairs to get dressed. When I got done I grabbed my keys and me and Daphne went to the venue to set up for the show.

_____________________________________________