Come Back To Me

Lana

I thought I lost you

Toni

I thought I lost you

I held Toni for as long as I could watching Janet looking so sad that I basically took her girlfriend from her but what me and Toni had before her was something that I had to have I'm in love with her.

Toni

We should go now

Lana

Yea come on

I placed my arm around Toni and we walked to my car. I opened the door for her and we both got in. I drove us all the way to my house. When we finally made it I took her hand and we both walked in together. Then I went into the kitchen and she sat on the couch.

Toni

Hey baby

Lana

I like that say it again

Toni

What baby?

Lana

Yes just because you're calling me baby

Toni

What made you change your mind?

Lana

About what?

Toni

You know coming back for me

Lana

I guess I just realized how special you was to me and how much I'd miss you if you left and how miserable I'd be if I didn't have the woman I love my bestfriend in my life.

Toni

I love you so much

Lana

I love you more

Toni

So how did the breaking news hit Denise?

Lana

She was upset because I basically humiliated her in front of her whole family and her friends which I didn't intend to do but I couldn't marry her.

Toni

I think Janet was a little upset too and I really didn't mean to hurt her but that doesn't matter because we have each other now.

She got up and wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed.

Lana

I'm happy

Toni

I'm happy too

Lana

Now what?

Toni

I guess we should just....start over

Lana

Okay um if you're hungry I'll make us something to eat.

Toni

Yea that would be nice thanks baby

Toni's P.O.V

Lana decided to fix us both something to eat. While she did that I decided to get comfortable so I took my shoes off and went upstairs into the bathroom. I saw some of Denise's stuff on the counter to I politely threw her shit in the trash because Lana does not need to be reminded of that bitch. Anyway I used the bathroom then washed my hands for dinner. I also checked to see how I looked in the mirror. After that I went back downstairs.