Friends

I grabbed all my shit and left like she said. I didn't have my car so I caught a cab home. When I got home I realized that I lost my key so I tried to break through the window without the alarm going off and I failed. When I got the door unlocked I quickly shut it off. I rolled my suitcase inside and left it downstairs while I went upstairs. I was upset and extremely sad but I think I've made the right decision.

_________________________________

I slammed the door as hard as I could when she left. I totally lost it. I was in the mode of a crazy person. I wanted to go ballistic and fight away my pain that I'm feeling right now. My heart is broken and it's racing. My eyes are bloody red and my mind is no longer in existence. I was pissed the fuck off. I punched a hole through the glass wall and fell to my knees, I cried as the blood began to flow. It didn't hurt. I didn't care because then I began to ease my pain that she brought upon me. She left me with no apology, no possible reasoning to why we couldn't work it out. I've never felt this way before about anybody. I loved her. I laid there in my own blood because the bullshit I talked to her about was happening to me. I'm sending myself in a stage of depression over a woman who doesn't give a shit about me. How could she be so heartless?

Knock Knock

Lyte! Open Up!

I didn't move. I laid there and before I knew it Jada walked in running towards me.

Jada

Lyte! What happened?

Lana

Leave me alone

Jada

Okay you need to get up come on.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

Jada

You're bleeding baby

Lana

I know I punched the glass

Jada

Sit down while I go get the First Aid kit.

She sat me down on the couch and went to go get my First Aid kit. When she came back she took my bleeding hand and wiped the blood off, then she cleaned it, after that she wrapped it up. I was still mad as hell but I didn't want to go crazy again because the pain started to take it's course and my hand was extremely painful.

Jada

What's wrong with you?

Lana

She left me

Jada

Awwww baby I'm so sorry to hear that.

Lana

She said she couldn't handle the life I live so she wanted a break.

Jada

What you mean life you live?

Lana

Lesbian life.

Jada

Awwww I'm sorry I know how you feel.

Lana

I just can't understand how selfish you have to be to break up with someone because of a little disappointment.

Jada