Concert

I slept all day today thinking about Toni. I even called Daphne Toni but thank God she didn't hear me.

The plan was to stay at home but Toni called and invited me to her first performance tonight. It was 7 pm so I decided to go ahead and get dressed. I took a shower first then lotioned my body. Then I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Shorty after I did something to my hair. Any other day I would have worn a ponytail but this was for Toni so I had to be cute for her. Therefore I applied some heat to my hair. I flatironed it and made me a little bang in the front. I don't usually do hair but I did that. Then I picked out an outfit. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate dresses but today I felt like wearing one so I went into Daphne's closet and found me this sexy tight black dress she always wear. She's been looking so sexy in it and I know if she can look sexy I can too. I slipped into the dress then I found some heels. She had these really cute 6-7 inch heels but ain't no way I was about to twist my ankle or bust my ass in the damn shoes no matter how cute they were so I had to settle for the black 3 inch wedges. I finally put them on and some earrings then I grabbed my coat.

Lana

Do I need makeup?

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Lana

Fuck that makeup

After I had that short convo with myself I grabbed my keys and left without telling Daphne I was gone. Oh well she'll be alright.

______________________________________________

Toni

I am so nervous

Curtis

Don't be sweetheart look I'll be sitting right there in the audience cheering you on okay.

Toni

Okay

Curtis

Love you

Toni

Love you too

Babyface

Toni let's go

Toni

"I'll see you later mmwah," I said hugging him and rolling my eyes at Babyface.

Curtis

"Okay," he hugged me, "Hey Mr. Face how's it going?" he said reaching his hand out for a handshake.

Babyface

"It's going man nice to see you," he said shaking his hand.

Curtis

Nice seeing you too bye

Babyface

So that's your man?

Toni

Sure as hell is

Babyface

Okay okay no need for an attitude

Toni

You asked

Babyface

"Just do a good show," he said attempting to kiss me but failed to do so

Toni

Nice try

Babyface

It was huh

Stage Manager