I Met A Girl

Today I went to the studio and then I saw a new face. I never seen her before but I was happy to see who it was.

Toni

Hey Face!

Babyface

Toni Hey come on in

Toni

What's going on?

Babyface

Oh I'll like for you to meet someone.

I stared as Babyface tapped on the lady's shoulder and she turned around.

Babyface

Lyte this is Toni and Toni this is Lyte

Lana

Hey nice to meet you. I've heard so many things about you.

Toni

Nice to meet you too I'm a fan of your work.

Lana

Thanks

Babyface

Well umm you guys chit chat while I'll go use the restroom. Okay

Toni

Alright.

Babyface left and it was just me and MC Lyte chilling. It was really quiet because we didn't have very much to talk about or say to each other but I decided to say something anyway.

Toni and Lana

So umm

We started laughing.

Lana

You go first

Toni

So umm you like rapping.

Lana

Wow ummm Yess I mean since I am a rapper.

Toni

That was so stupid to ask my bad.

Lana

No you good cause there's a lot of people who do something and don't really like to do it so I see where the question is coming from.

Toni

Yea

Lana

Yup so umm I hear you can blow

Toni

I really can

Lana

Ohhhh okay I feel you

Lana's P.O.V

Okay I got to meet this woman and her name is Toni. We were talking but for some reason I caught myself staring extra hard as she was smiling at me. She has a beautiful smile and laugh. She's very attractive.

Toni

So umm what's your real name?

Lana

It's Lana

Toni

Lana that's cute. Why don't you use that name more often?

Lana's

I don't know really if you want to know I guess every rapper should have a "rap name" and I just chose Lyte for mines.