Some Party Huh?

Toni

"Come back up," I said pulling him up to my face.

Lamman

"You so beautiful," he said licking his lips and sucking all on me.

Toni

*breathing heavily

Lamman

I love you

Toni

Oh babyyyy I l-love y-you too

Lamman

Why so hesistant? I'm mean You know you don't have to say it if you don't mean it Toni.

Toni

I know it's just I've been hurt so many times because of loving someone and I just don't want to rush into something serious so quickly...

Lamman

I understand and we can be as patient as you want to be.
Toni

"I love you for that," I said kissing him.

Lamman

I love you too

_____________________________________________

The Next Day

Lana

Goodmorning baby

Denise

Goodmorning

Lana

I'm missing you like crazy! When are you coming home?

Denise

Awww baby I miss you too and my plane is leaving today so I should be home by this afternoon.

Lana

Yayy!

Denise

I can't wait to see you

Lana

I can't wait to see you neither. I just wanna kiss you and hold you and tell you how much I've really missed you.

Denise

Awww

Lana

Tell you what whenever you make it if you're in the mood I'd love to take you out

Denise

Like where?

Lana

I don't know just out. We could go out for dinner and a movie or a walk on the beach or anything. We could even go to this party for Arista Records.

Denise

You know you participate in a lot of Arista's events and that's not even your label.

Lana

I know but since I've been helping and investing in the group TLC I've became more involved in their events which is pretty cool I mean I love my label but it's just something about theirs' and maybe in the near future I could probably switch over for good.

Denise

Oh that's cool I love that group but seriously when are you going to drop something new?