Think About It

Toni

I'm sorry

Janet

It's okay Toni

Toni

Can I get a kiss?

We kissed.

Toni

Wanna watch a movie together or something?

Janet

Yea sure

Toni

Come hold me

She did and we just cuddled.

____________________________________

I went home a little disappointed. A lot disappointed as a matter of fact. I wanted to just chill with my friends but they too much involved now. I couldn't stop thinking of Toni and how fine she looked when she answered the door. It was like everything since then reminded me of Toni.

When I got home I just wanted to rest, but I sensed something going on in my house. I called Denise's name, but no one answered so I went upstairs to find Denise half naked on the bed staring at me. She looked sexy.

Denise

Hey baby

Lana

Hey what's all this?

Denise

It's for you

Lana

Why you acting all seductive?

She kissed me taking my shirt off pushing me on the bed. She kissed me again, but this time with more passion. I watched her, but as she was crawling up my leg I saw a different person. I saw Toni. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming but the image wouldn't go away. She got closer. Then I thought... Am I having sex with Toni? If I am I'm going to enjoy every bit of it. I kissed her pulled her closer to me sucking the left side of her neck squeezing her left nipple into my mouth grabbing her ass. It felt just like Toni's ass. She sat on my lap and I placed my hand inside her panties softly tracing circles in her clit. And that even felt like Toni's. Her eyes rolling as I laid her on the bed. She moaned my name and she sounded just like Toni. Then after I did my part she climbed on top me and did hers.

Denise

That feels good baby

Lana

Uhhhhh yes

Denise

Mmm what's my name.

Lana

Ohhhh

Denise

Say it

Lana

Awwww Ton-nise

Denise

What?

Lana

Denise

Denise

You was about to call me Toni weren't you?

Lana

What are you talking about?

That's when Toni's image completely vanished from my eyesight. I was terrified.