Breakin' My Heart

We all went our separate ways once we made it back to the hotel. Lana came to my room of course, but all I could think about was Keri. He's been on my mind everyday since we've started hanging out and even more now since he's admitted how he feels about me. I really do like him, a lot.

Besides him, I've been thinking about this baby too. My mind still isn't made up whether I'm going to keep it or not. I love kids and I wish to have some in the future, but if I have them I want to have them with a financially stable household along with a husband and father. I don't want to struggle, I don't want to be a single parent, and I don't want my baby daddy to be wild, crazy, uncontrollable, and on drugs....hence--Stokely. I want to give this child the life and environment it deserves and right now I can't provide that and I damn sure don't want to put any load on anyone else's shoulder if they choose to be in a committed relationship with me. I'm not ready all of that.

Lana

I love you so much baby

Toni

Mmmwah

Lana

Your kisses give me life

Toni

They do

Lana

I want to make love to you right now

Toni

Lanaaaaa

She kissed me and pushed me onto the bed crawling on top of me. She sucked on my neck causing a soft moan to escape my mouth. She managed to get my clothes to my underwear. She worked her way down kissing me until she reached her destination and did whatever she felt was necessary to my body and I enjoyed it immensely.

Lana

You taste so good baby

Toni

Mmhmm

Lana

I don't want to leave tomorrow

Toni

Awwww

Lana

If I didn't have a tour of my own I swear I'll be here with you all day everyday. This being apart shit sucks.

Toni

Awwww

Lana

But for now it's my turn

Toni

Turn for what?

Lana

For you know I just did you so return the favor.

Toni

Ohh um okay

Lana

Now why you acting like you don't want to do it?

Toni

I actually don't want to

Lana

Babyyyy

Toni

I'm sorry I'm just a little tired and you just did me so now I'm really tired baby