Color Me Bad

Toni

Curtis I love you please don't let me go

Curtis

I'm sorry

Toni

You're acting like you never had feelings for me what so ever in life Curtiss

Curtis

Can you stop making this harder than what it is?

Toni

No pleaseeee don't make me beg

Curtis

"I told you how I felt," he said closing the door on me.

Toni

"FUCK" I said hitting the door and walking away.

Curtis

"Damn Curtis," I said sliding my door letting a few tears escape my eyes.

____________________________________________

Lana

Baby I'm about to go to the store okay

Daphne

Alright just bring some tissue paper towels and my favorite candy back

Lana

Alright

I left home and I decided that I was going to cruise all over L.A.. I was still thinking about Toni for some reason and as I turned on the radio all I heard was Toni songs. That girl is talented no doubt.

_____________________________________________

I ran down the stairs from his apartment HOT and people were asking for my autograph and I just ignored them being very rude and I know I'm going to regret that but I just need my space.

I finally made it to my car and I got in and cranked up. I was so upset that I had to give myself a toast. I opened up my bottle of Hennessey and poured into a old McDonald's cup I had since yesterday. I poured it down my throat and before I knew it I was steady dispensing it down my throat.

I finally pulled off and was driving home. My head was spinning tears were crashing to my thighs my heart was racing and my mind was completely gone. I couldn't see nothing but this cup I was drinking from as I opened my bottle of Gin and some pineapple juice and poured that into my cup. I was swerving and dodging but I had to get home.

_____________________________________________

Lana

Sooooo Soooooo sooooooo Funkdafied

I was still riding around listening to my girl Da Brat. To be honest I was actually having fun by myself.

I finally made it to the store I wanted to go to. I parked and went into the store. I grabbed everything that Daphne told me to buy and I even ran into a few fans trying to get my autograph and a few trying to get my number. It was hilarious. One of their names were Shante.

Shante

So you gone let me get that number?

Lana

Nah look you're a pretty woman but I'm in a relationship.

Shante

And what that have to do with me?