A Prayer for T

I watched as a big red 18 wheeler hit a black Mercedes Benz before I realized it was Toni flying across the air. I watched as it crashed to the side of the road and went into minor flames burning as bright as hell. I quickly hopped out of my truck and ran over to where she was. She was upside down in her car in between two trees and a ditch.

I ran to the car and the flames grew larger and larger. I tried to avoid them but I couldn't. I had to get her out. I tried my best to open the car door but it wouldn't budge. I began tugging it harder but it wouldn't open. That's when I started beating on the window to see whether she was conscious or not. She didn't respond. I got so nervous my heart started racing because there were no other way to get her out.

I knew that since she was upside down the blood was rushing to her head and I knew that if the flames got any worse than it was then the car could blow up and I couldn't see her go like that. I can't lose my friend. I was damn near watching her die crying my eyes out.

I then began pulling the door again but still no budge so I punched a whole in the back window causing my hand to bleed but I didn't care I had to get my friend. I crawled through the back and grabbed her trying my best to pull her. She was so heavy to me since we were about the same size. I finally grabbed her waist pulling her out...I then checked her pulse. Thank God she was still breathing but her heart beat was decreasing...

Lana

"Toni," I said slapping her cheek trying to wake her,"Pleaseeee respond to me."

No answer

Lana

"TONI PLEASEEEE," I said crying louder.

Still no answer

Lana

SOMEBODY HELP....!!! PLEASEEEE SOMEBODY...!!! Oh God Toni please stay with me...!!!! SOMEBODY....!!!! FUCKKKKK...!!!!

I started rocking back and forth on my knees with her laying in my arms damn near bleeding to death and no one stopped to help us.

Lana

Are you still breathing?..........Yes please keep breathing everything will be alright Tone I promise...... SOMEBODY HELPPPPP....!!!! I promise Tone...

No one came so I decided to take matters into my own hands and go get help. I laid her on the ground and ran to my truck. I hopped in and drove to the crash scene where Toni was. Then I got out and grabbed Toni putting one arm around my shoulder and dragging her in the truck. Blood everywhere. I strapped her seatbelt on and got in. Then I rushed to the hospital.

_____________________________________________

Lana

Stay with me Toni pleaseeee answer me. We're almost there.

Still no answer.

We made it to the emergency room and I ran inside to get some help because I could not lift her anymore. That girl was heavy.

Nurse

Hey how may I help you?

Lana

Ma'am my friend was just in a terrible car crash and she's bleeding to death and unconscious right now....!!!

Nurse

Okay okay where is she now?

Lana

Outside in my truck....!!!