Dear Addiction

He sucked on my neck as he went deeper inside me making me moan so loudly roughly tugging my hair while his big strong hands clutched to my stomach causing an arch in my back. I grabbed the sheets of my bed face smudged against the pillow with my ass up taking in all of him. Screaming his name wishing I could take it back but lord knows it felt sooooo freaking good. I bit my lip closing my eyes while he smacked my thighs sending vibrations of an unusual taste for pain. I like pain. The pain that causes an effect of pleasure within the word pain itself. I cried because it felt good inside of me but I couldn't get this feeling of me being in love with feeling good being such a bad thing. Confused; discombobulated to why this supposed addiction that trailed my mind made me feel less of a woman. I was a pet and I let him take over me. Sex was my drug that I can't get rid of because I love it so much. Two addicts going at it flipping and scratching and biting fighting one another screaming smack me, hit me again, fuck me until I've learned my lesson, I want this, I Need This. A strange addiction that I can't make leave my system and as much as I try I can't fight what's an necessity to my body. I yearn for this type of affection I claw to whomever give it to me good. I was never in love with that person I was just in love with what that person did to me. I'm figuring myself out. He flipped me over I grabbed myself I closed my eyes just a little bit tighter having flashbacks or minor setbacks of my first time the man who took my virginity gave it back then gave me a reason to why he should take again. I should have listened but this discipline thing isn't enough I want more I neeeeeeeed more. Ohhh baby Yess Yess Yesssss I scream to the top of my lungs. Why am I here in this position? Why am I so vulnerable? And why is my self esteem so low to where he needs to be here? The lust that's within my room is enough to make me kiss the lips of that very same man who I've felt that I was always destined to be with. The cause and the reason to why I feel sex and drugs is my only way out. My addiction has taken over me and I have nothing left to say but Lick me, tease me, please me, bite me, scratch me, hit me, smack me, eat me, treat me like I'm nothing then make me feel like I'm the only woman on earth and the only one you'll ever need. Push me and use your tongue to speak different languages inside my body then slurp up every bit of wetness that I have from my lips to hips to my lips and let me taste the juices of this very woman you're laying on top of. Beat it I'm yearning for you to make me cry and beg for more Fuck me the way I need to be Fucked take away all of my suffering pain and make me feel needed. Make me feel good. Love me. LOVE ME....!!! I'm addicted to your love and affection and I'm WRONGGGG for that. I need help but I don't want to lose this right here. It's my addiction......