These Are My Confessions

It's been 2 days since me and Keri had sex. Don't get me wrong it was amazing but somehow I can't seem to be fully comfortable with him like that because of my guilt. I've been fighting the urgency to tell him but it's hard. I think maybe it's the right time to tell him before we move any further. I've always been called a heartbreaker but he's different. I don't want to hurt him, not meaning I meant to hurt everyone else I had a relationship with, but it's just something about Keri. If I lose this one then I don't know what I'll do. He's my bestfriend and our friendship means the world to me so if he doesn't want to be down with me like that anymore at least I'll have him as a friend and maybe in the future we'll try again when all is hopefully forgotten knowing it's not.

Keri

Mmmwah what's on your mind?

Damn it Keri you would ask me that right now. I don't know how to start. I'll just deny it until later.

Toni

Nothing

Keri

Look Toni these last couple of days you've been acting so unlike yourself and I'm starting to think that you don't want to be with me. I mean with us you know having sex and stepping over to that level of a relationship I need to know whether you want this to happen between us.

Toni

Keri I do want to be with you I really do

Keri

Then what's holding you back? It's like I make you uncomfortable or something. I really love and care about you but if you're afraid of being with me. Just tell me what's up with you. What's bothering you?

_______________________________

Lana

I miss you so much baby

Halle

I miss you too. How's your friend doing?

Lana

She's doing okay.

Halle

What happened?

Lana

The cops were looking for some chick and they thought she was her and shot her. Crazy right?

Halle

Very. Very crazy

Lana

I know but I went to see her last night she did start having a little complication breathing, but besides that everything was well.

Halle

Oh that's good

Lana

Yea so what you doing?

Halle

Laying down thinking

Lana

About what?

Halle

Us

Lana

Woman to Womanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें