Guilty

Toni

You can't just fucking quit Stokely!

Stokely

Watch me

Toni

Stokely

Stokely

Tell your boyfriend I'm out

Toni

And that's why I can't see why any woman would want you. You're so damn immature. Grow Up! This isn't just some board game...This is a job that pays bills and you won't be able to make any money because if you leave after tonight you'll lose lots of respect from people who loved spending their last on you, but go ahead and be foolish. I'm not stopping you. You'll end up just like me next.

Stokely

I'm out!

He walked away and I didn't bother chasing after him, because how I feel right now is just...Oh well. It's not like we're in a relationship. I don't fuck with Stokely like that I'm just scared that someone might have caught on to what he was saying out there.

Larry

Where the fuck is that nigga?

Toni

He left

Larry

Man that nigga right there I tell you

Jeffrey

Why'd he leave?

Toni

"I don't know,"I lied.

Homer

Look we need to find him. Toni just go do your show and we'll be back.

Keri

I'm staying

Toni

You okay Keri?

Keri

I'm fine

Toni

You sure

Keri

"Look don't worry about me okay go be great and do your show,"he said hugging me.

Toni

Okay

I left Keri and went on stage to do my show. Like always I did my best, but those thoughts started roaming through my head about Stokely. What if he tells about what we did? Keri would never want me then. UGHHHH I'm always the one caught up in the mix.

Toni

Unbreak my heart sweet darling
Without you I just can't go onnnnnnn
Can't go onnnnn Whooo
Thank you and Goodnight!

Keri

Whooooooo!

I quickly ran off stage and into Keri's arms.

Keri

You did phenomenal

Toni