Who Dump Who?

I left my interview and I went to my rehearsals. I'm really excited for this tour. When I got there we immediately started.

_________________________________

Toni

Goodmorning

Babyface

Hey Tone

Toni

I'm ready to rehearse

Babyface

What's wrong with you?

Toni

I don't want to talk about it

Babyface

Toni

Toni

Ken stop I just told you I didn't want to talk about it okay

Babyface

You can't hide anything from me Toni. That's not your talent. I can tell when you're hurt

Toni

Of course you can heart breaker

Babyface

I already apologized for that

Toni

And I forgave you now can we start?

Babyface

It's Lana?

Toni

Nooo I'm through with Lana. I'm moving on with my life.

Babyface

Why? I mean I still don't get you sacrificing something so special because of what people think about you.

Toni

And that's why you're not Toni fucking Braxton. You don't know my reasons for my decisions. I did what I felt right for me.

Babyface

But you still love her right?

Toni

I mean it's not like we're not friends we're just not a couple.

Babyface

That shit is crazy

Toni

Life is crazy Kenny. You just don't understand what comes with being such a great person like myself just look at me I'm Fine as hell, My sexual appeal is out this world, I'm fit with a nice ass, and I'm phenomenally talented in bed who wouldn't want me. Everyone wants me.

Babyface

Arrogant I see

Toni

I'm not I'm telling the truth and you know it. Would you have still wanted to fuck me if I wasn't?

Babyface

No

Toni

Exactly and the only thing bad about being me is that people take me for granted. It's like all people want from me is my body and that hurts because that stops me from being successful in relationships. Men come to my concert to see me shake my ass and I don't even dance it just wiggles when I walk. No one cares whether I have a great personality they just want to know whether my pussy is just as good as my voice. Sometimes I just look at it and say sing bitch because that's all they wanna see is this bitch down here. Every man I've ever came across have done that and my dumb ass fell for it one too many times and with Lana I don't know. She makes it worse because now people damn near hates me because I'm "gay" even my family my own blood. That's why we can't be together. I need my life back because I've come too damn far to let it come crashing down over some rumor. I'm not gay and that's my story I was just confused.