Let's Make A Deal

Toni

But Lana

Lana

Do you trust me?

Toni

Of course

Lana

Then let me show you why I'm so trustworthy.

Toni

How?

Lana

I want you to be my first

I kissed her again more intensely than before rubbing her leg spreading her legs apart. I started kissing her lips to her neck slowly unbuttoning her shirt. I saw her perfect chest and I couldn't help but kiss them. I took her bra off and grabbed one of her breast feeling how soft they were and massaging them with my mouth. I heard her moan and that made me even more encouraged to do what felt right for me. I started going down trailing my tongue and kisses to get to the best part. I took my shirt off because I got so hot just thinking about placing my tongue inside her.

I kissed those beautiful soft lips of hers and grabbed her waist guiding my hand into her pants. Then I found her panties teasing her and checking to see whether she was wet enough. She was but not quite so I slid my fingers inside her panties rubbing her clit. It felt so good to me and it looked like she was enjoying it especially when I stuffed my index and middle finger inside her. I have been waiting for this day so I was very prepared to pleasure a woman. I just stared at her as she moaned softly. I started going slowly then I picked up the pace and she got louder and louder so I kissed her again to shut her up.

After our long passionate kiss I went back down and pulled her pants all the way off and tongue kissed the print of her panties. She was soaked and I enjoyed that. Then she looked at me giving me a look that said she didn't want to do this but she liked it so much.

Lana

You're so beautiful baby

Toni

Mmm La-la-lana

I pulled her panties off and spread her legs apart. Then I put my head down there. I kissed her wet pussy and stuck my tongue in her. She started groaning and moaning and putting and arch in her back grabbing on to the carpet. I started going faster and faster and faster and she put her hand in my hair grabbing it tightly and that was a major turn on to me.

I was Fucking her so good and I knew I was because she was going crazy over the tip of my tongue being inside her. I wrapped her legs around me and put my fingers back inside her. It was intense and so sexy.

Lana

You taste so good to me baby

Toni

Ohhh

Mmmhmmm

Damnn

I'm about to cum Lana

Lana

Good do it

She climaxed into my mouth and she tasted incredibly sweet. I climbed back up to her lips and I let her taste herself.

Lana

You taste so sweet baby

_____________________________________________

The Next Morning

I woke up and Toni wasn't in my arms. She was somewhere else. I had so much fun last night and I'm happy I lost my virginity to her. When I got up I saw Toni in the kitchen so I tried to do some cute stuff like sneak up behind and kiss her cheek.