Smoke A Lil Bit Drink A Lil Bit

Stoke

That's what I'm talking about Toni

Toni

Whatever

We finally made it to the hotel where we would be making a quick change. I did a quick wash off. I didn't wash my face because I didn't want to ruin my makeup so I skipped my face and just brushed my teeth. Then I changed into this really skintight black dress and some pumps along with my gold clutch that goes over my shoulder. After I got dressed I met everyone downstairs and we got into a limo to go to the club.

When we made it to the club, the fans went crazy. They got us in for free of course so we just walked in. The music was bumping and the liquor was going. This was like a match made in heaven and if Lana was here she most definitely wouldn't let me get away with all this alcohol. We all went to V.I.P and poured it up.

Stoke

CHEERS BITCHES

Toni

"CHEERS!"I yelled taking a big sip along with the rest of the boys.

Everyone drunk some of their drink and then it was time to dance. Everyone got up and went to the dance floor but Keri.

Toni

Keri!

Keri

Huh!

Toni

Dance with me why aren't you dancing?

Keri

Huh?!

Toni

Why aren't you dancing?

Keri

I'm waiting on someone!

Toni

Who you waiting on?!

Keri

Stephanie!

Toni

Who?!

Keri

My girlfriend! There she is!

I looked back behind me and I saw this tall light skin woman with long hair fit body white teeth and brown eyes. She was averagely cute. Keri got up and walked straight to her and they kissed making me feel some type of way inside. They exchanged a few smiles here and there and just when I thought I had a potential dance partner there he goes. I just stayed back and watched them get all up under each other tongue twisting and I didn't like that for some reason. It made me feel some type of way.

Stoke

Hey Toni let's dance

Toni

Okay

Stokely grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the danced floor right beside Keri and his "woman" and we exchanged glances at each other. I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't pay much attention instead I was enjoying my dance with Stokely. He held on to my waist pulling me close. Our pelvises touched each other and our hands were free. I could feel him touching all over my body but I didn't say anything because it actually felt kind of nice. He turned me around to where my ass was on him and started grinding up against me blowing on my neck as we both toasted our drinks. He unbuttoned his shirt and I could feel the sweat roll down his hard abs. He looked sexy as hell glistening up against me.