[Spill the tea] J.M.R.F

Having a big family, and being in college the drama is unbelievable

Having a big family, and being in college the drama is unbelievable. Something funny/dramatic is always happening. Especially when you're in a family dominating by girls. And you coming home to your boyfriend Jonah Marais and telling him all about it.

"JONAH MARAIS!!" You shouted through the house, as you dumped your bag on the floor and slammed the door. "I'M IN HERE!!!" He shouted back. You followed the sound of his voice and saw him sitting on the sofa with Wes and playing with him while sipping on his iconic coffee. "Jonah." "What's the drama today?" Jonah asked you as you sat down on the coffee table.

"Okay so basically my sister Susie started dating JJ. And basically JJ cheated on her and Susie went to confront him at home and wanted to do it in private but didn't realise that I would be home. So I went in and omg the screaming -"

You were about to finish your sentence until Daniel came into the room. "I don't even want to know." You and Jonah laughed at Daniels comment and you heard Daniel say under his breath. "You derty derty pigs."

"Anyways." Jonah said clearly interested on the drama. "Okay so they were arguing thinking no one was there. And apparently JJ cheated on her with my cousin Lacie. And I was like what the fuck. So then I ran over here and now you're up to date with my family drama." You said the last bit in a rather fast tone and then fell back on the coffee table.

"Spill the tea sis." You shot up and saw Jonah take a sip of his coffee and shrugged his shoulders. "What?" "Did you really just say spill the tea sis???" Jonah nodded his head and you bursted out laughing and so did Jonah.

But you also came over to Jonah's house for another reason, because you were bored. So having nothing better to do, you went over and sat on his lap. And just sat there for a while.

You could see Jonah getting uncomfortable so he asked you. "So any more tea to spill?" He whispered in your ear, as you felt him down there. "Yes, yes I do Marais." You turned your head round to face him and crashed your lips on to his.

You just sat on his lap while you two made out with each other and it's been a good half an hour of it, then Daniel decided to arrive in the room.

"Have you guys seriously been making out this whole time?!?" Daniel asked you two. "Yes, yes we have. And we're about to do more things as well." You replied back to him.

Daniel left the room and you and Jonah took that time to walk up to his room, until Jonah stopped, because something was thrown at his back.

"Go read the Bible and get some holy water you unholy creatures!!!" Daniel shouted at you two while picking up his beginners Bible again. "Just because you're not getting any Daniel doesn't been they can't." You heard Eben shout from the kitchen.

"That's true!" Corbyn said backing him up. "Fine. Just be quiet! Otherwise I'm hitting you with this Bible until you're dead!"

You and Jonah turned to each other and bursted out laughing, and then made your way up the stairs and in Jonah's room. "Ha I love annoying Daniel." You said as you fell onto Jonah's bed. "Wait so we aren't ?" "No, of course we are!!!"

And you did and completely ignored Daniels request about being quiet.

(A/N lmao I'm back from not posting. And thanks for 2k reads by the way. And I'll be posting another coupe tomorrow and I'll try post on a regular basis but for the time being, enjoy this and jack's imagine)