You're My Reason!

Nina's Pov-

"You want to leave me? You want to walk away?" Ian's voice hit me like a ton of bricks.

There was so much so much hurt and confusion in his voice. And it was killing me.
I wiped my eyes as Paul stood up and held his hands out to help me and Phoebe up.

"Nina? Please talk to me. Please." Ian said as I stood up.
I turned to face him and my heart dropped. His eyes were read and glassy. His face had hurt written all over it.
I quickly stepped in front of him and placed my hands on his face.

"No baby. Absolutely not. You're all I want. But..." I stopped. I just didn't know what to say.

"But what? Baby please tell me. I can't help you or make it better if you don't talk to me. Just please tell me so I can fix it." He said. My heart was hurting at the sound of his voice cracking with each word he was saying.

"I uh... I um... I got a text when I went in to use the restroom. It was from Nikki. She um... She said that uh..." I keep stuttering. Failing to get the words out.

"What did she say babe?" His tone, while still dripping with worry, was now laced with anger and irritation. His expression has slightly shifted and now matched his voice.

"Ian she did save some of those pictures from your old phone before Kat was able to take it. And she has screenshots of our text from it too. She sent me... She sent one of my nudes. And..." I manage to get most of it out before stopping. My voice was dripping with anxiety. And I'm sure they all hear it.

"She did what? What else did she do Nina?" Ian asks. Irritation and disdain now fully apparent in his voice.

"She have me an ultimatum Ian. Either I leave you by noon tomorrow or she's leaking my nudes and the screenshots. Along with the store that I repeatedly seduced you and we've been having an affair." I had finally managed to get it all out. I thought maybe I'd feel like a weight had been lifted once I did. But honestly it felt like it had just gotten heavier.

"She sent you the picture and told you that if you don't leave me she's leaking it?" He asked. Like he was trying wrap his head around it.

"Yes." I say simply.

"And that's what you were talking about when I walked up?" He asks.

"Yes." I put my head down.

"Nina... Please don't let her ruin us. Please. I know you're scared. But I'll stop it. And I'll fix this. Please don't let this end us." He says softly. With emotions dripping from his voice.

"Ian what am I supposed to do? What am I going to do if she puts my naked pictures online? For the whole fuckin world to see. How am I supposed to handle that?" I say. It comes out a bit harsher than I intend. But it's getting to me.

"I'll fix this. I swear I will. I won't let her do this to you. I won't let anyone do anything to you. Just don't leave." He says. I look him in the eyes and see the tears ready to fall. I see the hurt and anger eating him up. And it hurts me to see it.
I lean in, wrapping my arms around him. He hugs me tightly. Like he's scared it's going to be the last time.