You're My Sunshine

Nina's Pov-

As we sat talking and catching up I felt this Deja Vu feeling. It was honestly just like before. We had always been close. And had always been a family. But Paul and Phoebe were always the closest to us. Ian and Paul are best friends. And so are him, Phoebe and I.
They were always at our house or we were at theirs. We were always doing something together. So it was just like old times.
Momma spoke over the intercom and kinda scared us all. I know I've never gotten used to it.

"Hey my babies. Are you busy?" She said. I got up to answer her.

"Hey mom. No we aren't. We're just sitting here catching up. Everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah baby it's fine. I just needed to see if the boys could come up and help dad with moving something?"

"Yeah. They'll be up. What time are you thinking of leaving?" I asked her. Knowing we still needed to go to the store and get some stuff.

"Ok thank you. And how's an hour work for you?" She asked.

"That's perfect. I'm already dressed. I'm gonna make up the room for Paul and Pheebs and then I'll be up. Phoebe is gonna come with us and Paul with the boys."

"Yay. Girl time with my girls. Ok baby. See ya guys when you come up. Love you." She said.

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to having time with you guys too. Love you too momma." I said.

"Hey Pheebs do you know which bag my Nike's are in? I can't wear these slip on sandals tryna move something." Paul said looking at Phoebe.

"Yes love. They're in the Coach bag with the wheels right there." She said getting up.

"I can get them babe. I just didn't know where you put them." He told her.

"I got em babe. Take these 3 big bags in the room before you go up to help momma please?" She said pulling his shoes out with a pair of socks.

"I sure will baby. Thank you." He said kissing her cheek as she handed him his shoes.

"You guys are so freaking cute." I said to them. They definitely were.

"Thanks. But definitely not as cute as you guys." Pheebs said.
I smiled at Ian who was standing up and walking towards the bags.

"Yeah we are pretty damn cute babe." Ian said kissing me. He had 3 of their bags and Paul had the other 3.

Phoebe and I grabbed the 2 smaller ones and our drinks and headed back to the room.
The guys kissed us and headed up to the main house while I got out the sheets and stuff to make up the bed.

"Here let me help weirdo." Pheebs said as I tried to put the sheet on.
I laughed.

"Well here weirdo." I said handing her the other side of the sheet.

"We didn't think you guys were gonna be here until tomorrow. We were gonna have this all done later." I told her and we put the fitted sheet on the bed.