Let's Relax!

Nina's Pov-

After we all got done eating and we got the leftovers put away the boys were trying to decide where we were going to go.

We finally decided to just go until we felt like stopping. We all knew we wanted to swim and be able to relax a little. There were plenty of spots on the Bayou that we could do that.

Of course the boys wanted to handle the boat. I guess it was a guy thing. Because us girls had no interest in doing it at all.

"Baby you guys can relax on the deck and get some sun. I'm sure it won't take long for us to find a spot to stop at." Ian said as he hugged me from behind.

"Ok babe. Sounds perfect to me. I just wanna get a margarita before I go lay in the sun." I said rubbing his hands as he rested them on my stomach.

"I was wondering if you were gonna want one." He said putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Of course I do. I wanna lay out in the sun with my sista's, relax and talk about decorating our home with Candie and Pheebs. And Kayla and Kat." I told him.

"Our home. You have no idea how good it is to hear you say that. And I know you girls will have some ideas before they leave. I'm glad you have them hear to help you with some of it though." He said nuzzling my neck and giving me goosebumps.

"I am too. Me and Pheebs already looked at some stuff online yesterday before everybody got here. And we're going to go to a few local shops before they leave. To see if we can find anything." I told him.

"I know. Mom was telling me you ladies were talking about it. I'm sure you will find some stuff babe."

"I hope so. I know we won't be able to furnish the whole house but I do wanna buy as much as I can locally. It'll add more of a personal touch. Are you ok with that?" I asked him.
He turned me around in his arms so I was facing him.

"I think that's a great idea babe. And I told you I'm fine with whatever you decide." He said looking in my eyes.

"I know babe. I really want you to go with us though. When we go to the shops. Will you?" I asked him as I draped my arms over his shoulders.

"Of course I will baby. I'll do anything for you. I hope you know that." He said tilting his head to the side a little, waiting for my answer.

"I do. I do know that baby. And I'd do anything for you too." I smiled up at him.

"I know baby. And that's one of the many, many reasons I love you so much." He said with a beautiful smile.
I gently pulled his head down to me and kissed him. Soft and loving.

"I love you too baby." I said as our lips parted.

"Well that makes me the luckiest man on this planet." He smiled softly at me.

"Let's go get your margarita and your towel and stuff so you can go be with the girls." He said. I let my hands fall from around his neck and rubbed them down his abs before intertwining our fingers. He kissed my hand and led us into the kitchen.