The Collided Of Our Bodies

Ian's POV--

I turned the bathroom light off and shut the bedroom door. And walked back to the bed. My eyes never leaving Nina's beautiful brown eyes.

I've been wanting this for so long now. And I plan on cherishing every moment of it. Of her.

I got back over to the bed and stood on Nina's side. She looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes that always felt like they were looking into my soul and smiled. Her smile melted me.

Nina stood up on her knees and put her hand on my cheek. And the feeling of her touch set my skin on fire. She leaned in and kissed me gently. She leaned back with her hand on my chest. And just looked at me for a minute.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Are you sure you're ready for this?" She asked with a look of worry and hope in her eyes.

"Nina I'm sure. There's nothing I want more than to be with you. I want this. Are you sure?" I asked her. I'm sure I had the same look of worry and hope in my eyes as she did a moments ago.

"Ian I've wanted this from the moment we broke up. All I've wanted was you." She said with a beautiful smile.

I leaned in and kissed her soft lips. Her hand was on my chest and the other was on the back of my neck.

"Turn the light off please?" She asked in a low tone.

I reached over and turned the lamp off.

"I want some kind of light Neens." I turned and went to go into the bathroom to get some of the candles from our bath.

I came back in and Nina was laying in the middle of the bed in her ISF t-shirt and black lace panties. I sat 2 candles on Nina's nightstand and lit them. She turned the TV off once they we lit. I walked to my side and lit 2 candles.

I stood there staring at Nina. Taking her beauty in. The light of the candles made her olive skin glow and her brown eyes sparkle as she looked up at me.

" God you're so beautiful." I said. Making her smile and blush.

"You're not so bad yourself." She smiled.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

Nina reached out and wanted my hand. I put my hand in hers and she pulled on it gently. I climbed in the bed and Nina pulled me on top of her.