We Have Some News

Nina's Pov-

I walked into our bathroom and started the shower. It was almost like I was in a fog. I knew it would hit me when I was alone and not putting on a brave face for Ian. I knew no matter what I had to be strong for him. I needed him to know we'd get through whatever together. And then in private I could fall apart if I needed too.

I undressed and got into the shower, letting the hot water wash over me. It was refreshing and calming at the same time.
I strated to wash my body and think about the texts I had just read.
Did she really just say those things?! Was she really that crazy that she'd do that shit?!

A part of me really didn't care. There wasn't anything she could do to embarrass me. She couldn't leak pictures and say it's me because like I said I have a very unique scar that can't be covered if I'm nude.
She would just be making a fool of herself. Not me.

The threatening harm to me part kinda worries me though. If she's crazy enough to say it in a text. Maybe she's crazy enough to really do it. But then it didn't worry me a lot. Because Ian would never let anything happen to me.

Ian. My sweet Ian. She's putting him through so much right now. And it's not fair. He doesn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve anything but happiness and love.
She's doing all of this just to get us a part. And I wasn't going to let it work.

I couldn't help to think about the last time I said goodbye to him. And the hurt I saw in his eyes. And the hurt I was feeling.

Flashback- Season 6 TVD-

"Nina... Neens... Hey..." Ian was calling after me as I walked out of the studio to my car.

He ran up behind me and grabbed my arm, turning me around.

"Hey. I was yelling your name. You didn't hear me?" He asked looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm sorry I must've been spaced out. What's up?" I asked. Enjoying his hand on my arm. I missed him.

"I figured that. I was uh. I was wondering if you wanted to practice the dance a couple more times with me. Please. If you don't have any plans." He asked kinda nervous.

I knew I should've said we can tomorrow. When people were around and it wasn't just me and him here. But I could stop myself from blurting out "yes".

"Ok. Do you wanna put your stuff in your car first?" He asked.

"Yeah. I don't wanna keep carrying it." I laughed.

He grabbed my bag and walked to my car with me.

"So no plans tonight? It's Friday. That's not like you." He said making small talk.

"Nope. None tonight. I'm gonna meet with Paul and Pheebs tomorrow for dinner." I said.

"Oh yeah she does come in tonight huh?!" He said like he had forgotten for a minute.

"Yeah. She wants to have dinner tomorrow."

"Sounds like fun. I haven't seen her in a while. I'm gonna have to make plans with them too." He said as we got to my car.