Road Trip

Nina's POV--

Ian signed the papers and Mark left. He told Ian that he'd have the papers processed and delivered to Nikki and her lawyer before we even made it to his parents.

Ian seemed relieved in a way. It was like a weight or something had been lifted off his shoulders. A part of me was too. I was relieved this was all all coming to an end for him. That he could take a breath. I knew he wouldn't be completely at peace until was all done. And even then he still wouldn't. He'd still be hurt. And not being able to completely take that pain from him was hurting me. It was hurting not being able to help the love of my life. I just didn't know what to say to him. Or what I could do. I just knew I had to be there for him in any way he wanted me to. I knew I couldn't let him go through this alone.

I had decided that I was gonna run to the store to grab some stuff for the drive. So we wouldn't have to stop unless we had to use the restroom.

Ian was going to pack our bags while I was at the store. All I had to do was lay out what I waned to take with me.

"Babe, we can go shopping while we're there too. If we forget anything." Ian said wrapping his arms around me.

"I know baby. But I thought we were also going to try to stay low-key until, well, you know." I told him relaxing in his embrace.

"I know what we said Nina. And I know what we should do. But once those papers are delivered I don't really care. I don't owe anything to anyone." He said kissing my neck softly. I was like jello in his embrace. Like always.

"Ian...." I moaned as he left a trail of light kisses down my neck to my shoulder and collar bone. I knew where this was going and I was all for it. I couldn't deny this man. At all.

I turned around in his embrace and left his lips roam my neck. While our hands explored each others bodies.

I put my hand under Ian's shirt and pulled it over his head. And started to unbutton his pants as he pulled my shirt off.

"I want you Ian. Now." I told him out of breath as he laid me back on the bed.

"I want you too. Are you sure though?" He asked. I loved that about him. He was always trying to make sure I was ok. Even before we started dating he was always concerned about me.

I didn't answer him. Instead I lined him up with my entrance and pushed my hips up so he would slide in. All I wanted in that moment was Ian. I just wanted to feel him inside me. And I knew that's what he wanted too.

Ian got his rhythm and I matched it. Until he gave me a look and told me to relax.

I did what he said and relaxed. I let him do his thing and I wasn't regretting it at all. Ian always knew how to make me feel like I was on cloud nine.

He was hitting my spot just right. And I couldn't help but moan out in pleasure.

"Iaannnnn." I moaned in pleasure and that on made him go a little deeper and hit the spot more. No matter what we were always good together. In so many areas. And our love making was always amazing.

I was close. And Ian knew it. He took his time and went slow making sure he repeatedly hit my spot.

My hands were tangled in his raven black hair and I arched my back.

"Oh God. Ian baby. Yessss." I moaned in pleasure as Ian's lips devoured mine. I Need to taste his lips and it just made everything feel so much better.

"Niiiiina." Ian moaned as we climaxed together. It was an amazing feeling.

As we lay in the bed breathless holding onto each other I felt like I was floating. With a feeling of pure ecstasy rushing over me I looked at the man I loved with every part of me. And I knew there was love written all over my face.

All I could d was smile. He was amazing. Truly perfect. And no one could ever compare to him when it came to the love I had for him.

"I love you Nina." He smiled looking into my eyes.

"I love you too, Ian." I smiled back at him.

"We should shower so I can get to the store and you can pack our bags." I told him. Neither of us really wanting to move from being wrapped up in each other

"Can we shower together?" Ian asked winking at me and giving me that smirk that always seemed to get him his way with me.

"Of course we can." I winked back at him.

We got up and went to shower. Ian washed my back s gently that it made me want him again. But I knew I had to focus and keep my composure this time. I couldn't give in to him. Not right now. And a part of me was ok with that. We were both still riding the high we had just gotten from our love making session .

We got out of the shower and dried off. I was putting lotion on while Ian was drying off.

"You picked out something comfortable to wear on the drive there, right?" Ian asked.

"Yes babe. I did." I smiled. Pointing to the black leggings and loose fitting white tank top with the word "Flawless" written in black across it.

"And I'll be slipping on my black and white Chuck Taylor's babe. I'll be comfortable." I told him.

"I'm just checking babe. It's a 9 hour drive. probably 10 depending on traffic." He said.

"Ian I know. We've driven it before, remember?" I told him

"I remember. I loved every second of that drive too." He kissed me before grabbing the lotion off the bed.

"So did I."

I was done getting my clothes on and headed out to the store. Ian walked me to the garage and kissed me.

"Be careful Neens. And call me when you leave the store. I'm going to pack our bags and call Paul while I'm doing it. I'll be ready and waiting for you my love." He kissed me again.

"I promise I'll be careful. And tell Paul and Pheebs I said hi and I love the. And tell them we'll call them on the drive there too." We kissed again and I pulled out of the garage.

I smiled the whole way to the store. I hurried and got everything we needed. Just snacks for the road, something for us to drink and I grabbed me 6 different magazines to read while Ian was driving.

I called Ian from the car when I got in and let him know I was on my way back to him. I was anxious to get back my love.

And I was excited for this road trip. And to see his parents. I had always adored them and looked at them like a second set of parents. They were amazing.

But most of all I was excited to have this time with Ian. We had always had so much fun on road trips. And getting to spend this time with him was a dream come true. Granted I would have wanted it to happen under different circumstances, but this was the hand we were dealt. And we were both determined to cherish it.

This road trip was going to be great. And it was going to be great for us. I was determined to make sure Ian laughed and smiled as much as he could.

Because I loved him. And even if it was just for a few minutes at a time, I wanted to take him pain away.

I knew that I was know and always will be, deeply and hopelessly in love with this man.