Everybody's Going To Know Now.

Nina's Pov-

I was oddly calm as we approached the table full of our family.

I think it was mainly because Ian was holding my hand and I knew he'd be right next to me. But I also know it was partly because I knew they would all be supportive. And that they'd understand why we made this decision.

Because everybody knew how close we all are, especially to Paul, Phoebe, Candice and Joe, we had to tell them.

As soon as this statement is released and we go public they'll be bombarded with questions too. So we have to tell them. We can't just let them be blindsided.
I mean it's not like we wouldn't tell them anyways.

Ian was walking behind me still holding on to my hand as we approached the table. We could hear laughter coming from everyone.

Ian tugged on my arm and I stopped so he could close the small gap between us before we reached the table.
Our fingers were intertwined and Ian bent his arm behind his back while keeping his hold on my hand. He did it so I'd lean into him and be closer to him. It's something he's done a million times before.
We were walking as close together as we could.

"You look so damn good in that dress." Ian said softly to me, instantly making me blush. When I looked up at him he winked at me with that devilish grin on his handsome face.

"Stop it before I lock us up in the bedroom all day instead of going on this day trip." I said smirking and winking at him.

"Do not threaten me with a good time Neens." Ian said with a laugh.
I giggled and leaned up to kiss him before we wanted up to the table.

"Hey guys. Neens did you ask him? Are we going?" Phoebe asked as soon as she looked over and seen us. Causing everybody to look over at us.

"Yeah are we going? Please say we're going. What did Mark say?" Candice asked.
Everyone was looking at us waiting for one of us to say something.
Ian and I looked at each other and he nodded at me. I knew he wanted me to start and I was fine with that.

"Well Mark had some very interesting things to say. Nikki and her lawyer called him today. And she gave Ian an ultimatum." I said looking up at Ian after I finished.

"It was about him coming home, wasn't it?" Matt said. Ian nodded slightly and Candice rolled her eyes.

"What did that psycho bitch say?" Candice said with Phoebe letting out a little laugh and agreeing with her.

"She said if I'm not on a plan, on my way home by 8 pm tonight that she's releasing a statement." Ian said. He looked down at me and I knew exactly what he was trying to say.

"What do you mean she's releasing a statement? What does she plan on saying?" Edna asked. Her and my mom both had concerned looks on their faces.
Candice, Phoebe and Paul looked angry. Along with both of our dad's.

"She told Mark that if Ian isn't on his way back to LA to her by 8 then she's releasing a statement. She's gonna say... She's gonna tell everyone that we we we're having an affair. And that when she confronted Ian about it he walked out on her." I said while Ian held my hand tightly. He looked down out me and kissed me lightly while whispering thank you.