Family Gathering Part 2

Ian's Pov-

"My brothas." I said as we all walked down the steps to embrace in a group hug.

It felt so good to be with my people again. To be with my family.

As we all embraced one another in a big ass group hug, like we had done so many times before, my nerves started to go crazy.

I knew they'd have my back. That wasn't a question. And I was sure they'd be ok and happy as hell about Nina and I getting back together.

I think it was a pride thing with them. With my parents it was about hurting them. With Nina's parents it was about not being 100% sure they'd be ok with us right now.

But with them, with my brothers and sisters, it's a pride thing. I knew they wouldn't say "I told you so" but I also knew it's what they'd be thinking.
They told me not to do it in the first place. And now look.
I messed up "our family" with this marriage. And for no reason. I think that's why I've been so nervous since I woke up this morning.
But at least I have my love here. Nina is here and she'll be right by my side in less than an hour. And that helps me more than anything.

"We didn't expect all of you at the same time." Candice said as we were hugging.

"We didn't either. Our flight got in sooner than we thought. And we ran into them so we just decided to come together." Trevino said.

"Where's Sara and Pheebs? I thought they'd be here too." Zach said as we broke our embrace.

"Well Sara can't make it til Monday. She'll be here late Monday afternoon." Kayla answered.

"And Pheebs is at a shoot. She'll be here tomorrow morning." Paul said. My brother really was a great actor.

After the guys said their hello's to my parents and Nina's we started to go into the house.

"So the bedrooms in the guest house are full. You guys can either crash in the main house with the parents. Or you guys can crash in the living of the guest house with Alex. We have plenty of blowup beds. And the couches is comfortable." I told the guys as we went into the house.

"Well I don't fit right on blowup beds guys. So I think I'm going to stay up here." Matt said making up laugh.

"Matt if you wanna stay down there with us you can fit comfortably on the couch." My dad told him.

"Ok. Then I call one of the couches. For tonight. Just so we can all be together and catch up. But I'm staying the rest of the week up here. How are the rooms taken anyways?" He asked.

"Well Ian has one. I have the other with Pheebs tomorrow. Candie and Joe have one. And Kayla and Tanner have the other. Alex is gonna use a blow-up mattress." Paul answered.

"Ok. Well I guess that's fair. I just have one no make that 3 more questions." He said.

"What's up buddy?" I replied.

"Are you sure Nikki isn't here or coming here?" He asked.

"I'm positive to both. What's the other 2 questions?" I asked kinda curious as to what he was about to ask. I knew one of them would be about my love.