I Felt This Coming.

Nina's Pov-

"Kids, before we sit down to eat, I want a couple pictures. Is that ok?" Edna asked as we all stood and sat around talking while our dads finished cooking the steaks on the grill.

"We're on with it. How many pictures you talking about Mama?" I asked as Ian and I held onto each other's hand and talked to the group.

"Not a whole lot. I was gonna tell you guys I wanted you all to get dressed tomorrow so we could actually take some. Because it's been so long." She said standing next to my mom.

"Of course we will Mama. Anything for you guys. Where do you want us now?" Paul said. We all listened, waiting for her to tell us where she wanted us.

"I want you all away from the smoke of the grill. So it doesn't ruin the pictures or get in your eyes. So maybe step over towards the guest house a a little more. That way we still have the glow of the lantern lights." She said pointing where she thought we should stand.
We all day down our drinks and stepped over towards the other side of the concrete patio.

"Perfect. We were thinking one of all of you together. One of just the boys, one of just the girls and then one of all of us together. You guys ok with that?" She asked as we all got into a place to take the picture.

"Absolutely Mama. You know you'll have to send them to us all, right?" I said as Ian and I stood next to one another.

"Of course I will love. As soon as we're done taking them I'll send em in a group chat." She smiled.

"Good. It's been far too long since we've had any pictures of us all together. We're way overdue for some new ones." Kat said. We all agreed with her. It definitely has been too long.

"Ma you know you can't post these, right?" I said. Everybody looked at me with this look that resembled sadness. It took a moment for it to hit me why they were looking like that.

"Oh no. Not because if that. Well maybe a little. Maybe wait a week or two, to see if the truth is going to come out like we think it will. But I was saying that because we're all in pajamas. And none of us girls have our hair done at all. That's why." I said with a laugh. Then everybody else laughed.

"I agree babe. With all of it. We'll get dressed tomorrow and you can take some better ones. And when, like Nina said, the truth comes out you can post them. Deal?" Ian said. Our moms agreed and we all got closer.

Ian and I were standing together, he had his arm around my waist and I had mine wrapped around his with my stomach pressed against his hip. Paul and Phoebe were standing on one side of us. With Candice and Joe standing on the other. While everyone else stood as close together as we could get.

"Ok my babies, smile." Edna said smiling as us.
We all smiled as she snapped the picture. And held still because we knew she'd take one or two more, just to make sure she got it perfect.

"That was perfect kids. You all are so beautiful. Thank you." She said smiling.

"Aww thanks Mom." Ian said and looked down at me.

"And I have the most beautiful one right next to me." He said giving me that smirk. I leaned up and kissed him.

"So do I. Aren't we just lucky." I smiled.