Questions!

Hello my loves🖤🖤🖤

First...

I'd like to apologize for my unusually long absence. It really did break my heart to be gone so long.

Due to family issues and the pandemic...

And the fact that I was truly overwhelmed and discouraged by the messages I was getting.

It came to a point that I really wanted to stop writing this book all together.

Don't get me wrong. I love that you guys love this book so much. And I loved writing it.
I understand loving the work. And waiting for an update. I truly do.

But the rudeness and bashing because the update isn't long enough for you is out of hand.

Besides the fact that the world is changed because of this pandemic. I am dealing with a father in the beginning stages of heart failure. Who has had 3 emergency surgeries during all of this. And we weren't allowed to be there with him.

I also have a 5 yr old to take care of. Who is loosing his mind because his whole world changed overnight because of Covid.

I feel like, if anything, this pandemic should have taught to be kind towards one another. At the very least show a little understanding.

And don't get me wrong a lot, and I mean a lot, of you have been so understanding and kind. And I appreciate it so much.

But the hate and disrespect I have received is unreal.
To the point I really wanted to give on this book and not continue. At all.

But the love and support I received from some of you guys pulled me back. The comments about missing the book pulled me back.

So thank you guys for that🖤

Now to something more positive...

I already have the outline for the next 2 chapters. I'm just filling them in.

What do you guys want?
What would you like to see happen?
Let me know I'll do my best to work it in.

I hope you all are doing well... And loving and taking care of yourselves during this crazy time🖤

Thank you all for pulling me back to my passion.