The Water's Perfect

Ian's POV--

I had almost forgot about the little noises Nina makes when she's enjoying her food. She makes these little moans and wiggles a little. I always thought it was so adorable. And I missed it.

We were eating our dinner and talking and laughing. And I was enjoying every moment of it. We had always enjoyed each other's company. Nothing had changed about that.

"Oh my gosh. Ian this is so good. I missed your cooking." Nina said.

"I missed cooking for you. And with you."

"What did you do while I was gone? Besides set this up." She asked.

"Nothing really. I showered. Cleaned and talked to Paul." I told her.

"Yeah. He called me too." She told me. I figured he would.

"I thought he would. After I talked to him. He realized really quick that I was here. It was actually funny." We both laughed.

"He told me he had talked to you. And that he was just checking in on me." She said.

"Yeah. I told him everything. I'm sure he told you that. But I knew I'd call him today anyways and tell him what was going on. And I mean talked about that already, about him knowing we were both here, so when he asked I told him the truth." I said. We had talked about it. And we decided that if one of talked to Paul and said something we were both ok with that.

"Yeah of course. I have no problem with him and Phoebe knowing. Candice will find out too. And so with Kat." Nina said.

"How do you think Candy is gonna react?" I asked.

"She'll be happy about it. She knows how I feel. And how I've been feeling. So she'll be happy. What about Kat?" She asked me, looking down at here plate.

"Kat will be fine. She's already said so. We talked about these feelings I've been having. And other stuff. She just wants me and you both to be happy." I told her. And that's exactly what Kat told me. It shocked me too. Because her and Nikki are friends. But like Kat said "we're family" all of us. And always will be.

"I hope so. Have you, um, talked to your parents yet?"

"No. Not yet. I was gonna FaceTime them tomorrow and talk to them. I just wanted to spend the day with you today. And talk." I looked at her beautiful face and smiled.